OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

indifferent.gif
at Curry not shooting thelast shot.

that was just great D by Kansas right there, wasnt no way they were letting curry beat them.. hats off to them for that big time D

It's over.
eek.gif

Stephen Curry shouldn't have given up the ball.

Great run by Davidson and Curry.

With Curry gone, does this means no more JRain slurping in this thread?
nerd.gif

Wake up call kansas. you aint winning crap if you continue to play that way.

Nice win for them though. they better step it up

That was the worst drawn up play (or poorly executed) I've ever seen. Like Kansas was going to not double him.

pimp.gif

my bracket is still strong

i had kansas, memphis and ucla in final 4

pimp.gif

i got memphis losing to kansas in championship

Well - you can't say the final four won't be exciting... we've never seen one like it before, so i guess that's the silver lining to a somewhatboring tournament this year.

I ain't mad at Curry for not launching that shot up. I don't think he was that open, he had 6'7" Rush all up in his face. But Davidson shouldhave went sooner with something going towards the basket. Heck, should have had Curry move without the ball to try to free him up for a catch and shoot insteadof letting him handle the ball all the way.

dude got a good shot look so wasnt a horrible look.

number 15 is stupid because when rush fell down he should of went to screen right away and curry has a open look for the win.

o well good run davidson

someone make sure Jrain is ok

What the %+@! was that?

WHY DID HE BRING IT UP COURT? WHY WOULD YOU HAVE HIM BRING THE BALL UP COURT, WHEN HE SHOULD BE THE ONE ALREADY DOWN COURT RUNNING OFF SCREENSTO GET OPEN. NOT ONLY THAT HE LITERALLY WALKED THE %#@! UP THE COURT.

THAT WAS SERIOUSLY WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH TO END THE GAME?

I honestly wanted Kansas to win so we could see all 4 #1 seeds. But if you're gonna get that close to a major upset go ahead and finish it.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

its funny how all the UNC fans want davidson. your team is supposed to be great are you guys scared of Kansas
its ok cause i wasnt expecting to go to san antonio but hopefully kansas puts a good *** whopping on you guys. last possesion was terible why did currybring the ball up? they should have had the point guard and run curry of screens. ah well

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

That was the worst drawn up play (or poorly executed) I've ever seen. Like Kansas was going to not double him.

Co-sign.

You knew damn well they were going to double Curry off every screen.

Let the PG handle, get Curry running off multiple screens...maybe they try to double him off that and you get a guy wide open for a layup.

Asking Curry to create his own shot their was just dumb.

that was horrible, of all the things to do in a situation like that, that looked like one of the most unorganized, non-executed plays ever.

With that said my heart jumped up when that shot went up and arched along with the shot.

It was a nice run for davidson, but bring on KU now.
2 games until UNC cuts down the nets...

Back
Top Bottom