OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Think of how much the Davidson team and coaching staff is second guessing themselves as we speak... what a horrible feeling they must have in their collectiveguts.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Curry should have shot that ball when Rush went down or at least made a move to the basket. Horrible way for Davidson to lose.

Yeah he looked really hesitant to take the shot. That'll probably end the reggie comparisons. I can't blame him for passing it at the end but heshould of made a move to the basket when Rush fell down.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all the Curry slurping can stop!!!

Yes, I'm talking to all you Johnny-come-latelies that acted like you've been on his nuts the entire season!!!!!

....and oh yeah, his mom ain't that hot.

What the HELL was that Curry??

When dude on Kansas fell, he should have swung it to his open man. He knows DAMN well that he would've gotten it back!

Nice win for Kansas. Good season for Davidson.

Curry played a bit... I dunno... like he was forcing it. All game long he seemed to be doing too much thinking.

Can't wait to see how he does next year at point and with all defenses keying on him.

Congrats KU.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm talking to all you Johnny-come-latelies that acted like you've been on his nuts the entire season!!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....and oh yeah, his mom ain't that hot.[/color]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No more Sonya.
frown.gif

Seriously though, the play at the end looked awful. If you are going to have your best player take the ball from the inbound, you better set screens and havesome motion to set up another guy for a shot, or to pass it back to him. Having him go 1 on 2 with the other players just standing there was not a good look.

man i bet the tickets to this years final four is going to be crazy! the top 4 teams all year make it dang its going to be crazy. cant wait till saturday andmonday

Next weeks Final Four should be.
pimp.gif

All 4 #1s getting there, the games should be close and real competitive.

Looking forward to the UNC/Kansas matchup.

Go Tarheels.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jville819

At least Jrain won't post in here anymore..... unless he hops on the Derrick Rose bandwagon
That's probably what he'll do, sorry memphisboi.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

....and oh yeah, his mom ain't that hot.

So you're reasoning is because Davidson lost we're not supposed to think Curry is a great player?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DTruth07

4 for 4 for my Final 4

indifferent.gif

Now you, my mom, and my girlfriend have something in common....

tired.gif
. Seriously. I can't believe Jay Bilas was right.
Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by DTruth07

4 for 4 for my Final 4

Must've been quite a challenge picking all the favorites... what a feat.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

well since 4 number 1's have never been in the final 4 i would say it is

So the fat girl thats in the lead of my facebook group who picks 4 #1's every year realllllllyyyyy knew what she was doin this time huh....
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Tough loss for Davidson. I was really hoping they would pull it out.

The final four this year is going to be great. The top four teams for a free for all. Going to be fun to watch.

Congrats to Bill Self for FINALLY making it.
laugh.gif
Dude looked hella nervous.

I picked the Final 4 also. I didn't want to pick all 4 number one seeds, but the matchups looked favorable for all 4 teams. I can't brag about it but Itthink it's an accomplishment if you know basketball, since never have all the 1 seeds made it.

Back
Top Bottom