OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Originally Posted by DLo13

Raise your hand if you're struggling to catch your breath right now.
floyd_mayweather_DonaldMira.jpg

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

smh at all yall just now realizing curry is a KILLER and hopping on his bandwagon
Who said people were just now hopping on his bandwagon? Where were you last year when he dropped 30 in last years tourney and NT was drooling over him then?

I been knowing about curry since last year, as for his moms tho, im just now hoping on that bandwagon

So who won that San Diego game...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forgot that game existed. I'd be pissed if I went to either of those schools, cuz you know damn well CBS ain't show the end.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

smh at all yall just now realizing curry is a KILLER and hopping on his bandwagon
roll.gif
Isn't that what you did?

laugh.gif
This dude acting like he was the only man that knew about StephenCurry before Friday night...
eyes.gif

Damn, favorites dropping like flies right now.

Be careful UNC.
embarassed.gif

Good win by Davidson.

I see that JRain has found his "Randy Moss" for the NCAA tournament.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Forgot that game existed. I'd be pissed if I went to either of those schools, cuz you know damn well CBS ain't show the end.
They didn't switch to that game ONCE.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Anyway, Western Kentucky won.

i had that damn game, but they kept switching to the others.

lmao.. are you serious? you hopped on his bandwagon two days ago. you're late.

most people knew about him already, at least that he was Del Curry's son and that he was pretty good.... he gave us (Maryland) fits in the tourney lastyear and a lot of people were giving him props.

but i'm guessing after this year he's gonna be Niketalks favorite college player, except for maybe Allen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I see that JRain has found his "Randy Moss" for the NCAA tournament.
smh.gif

Well, at least until Davidson is eliminated... First it was Mayo/Beasley, then it was just Beasley, now it's Stephen Curry...

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

So who won that San Diego game...?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I've lost 7 teams from my sweet 16,
sick.gif

but as long as Louisville, NC and Memphis come through

i can still get my elite 8 right

Originally Posted by haiti5

umm wow...my bracket is done...
My bracket has BEEEEEEEEEEEEN DONE G
smh.gif
... I'm rootin for all of the underdogs besides Memph(this game is a damnblock party so far) and Kansas
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Steph, My boy since middle school he did it again. Davidson has a good squad, they should be able to get past wisconsin, but after that I don't know.

of all my picks, the one i've been most confident in is Miss State over Memphis. reason being is i don't think you can coast for 20 games, likeMemphis has done (winning every game by like 15) and then make a run in the tourney. not to mention their foul shooting.

Jamont Gordon and Jarvis Varnado FTW.

Can't believe Gtown blew that lead.

Key point was when Hibbert missed the front end of the 1 and 1 with like 2:30 left and they were down 5.

Back
Top Bottom