OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

roll.gif
I've already lost 8 of my Sweet 16 teams...

Mississippi St is a good matchup for Memphis... They've got some size and the athletes to neutralize some of Memphis' athletic advantages...

indifferent.gif
Georgetown ruined my bracket a little...that's one final four team i have gone. smh
frown.gif
, at least i don't have them in the finals

otherwise not that bad so far...

and it looks like this miss st.-memphis game will be a good one again....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by tmay407

roll.gif

nerd.gif
wowza

laugh.gif
Me too, and the only team I felt like I really went out on a ledgewith was Baylor... Georgetown, USC, Notre Dame, Pitt, UConn and Duke...
sick.gif
Yuck... I'll lose another, too, if Oklahoma loses to Louisville.
My West region is almost entirely red.

WOW

SOMEONE GO TO NEW YORK AND MAKE SURE ALLEN IS OK RIGHT NOW

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not ok

frown.gif

I can't believe it. I didn't jump on a bandwagon last year. I've lived and died with Hoya basketball since 94, and this is the toughest loss totake. Toughest lost of all my teams, ever.

First,

Congrats to Davidson, McKillop and Curry adjusted in the 2nd half. He's a heck of a player and that's a team with class.

JT3 got outcoached, the players got outplayed.

Thank you to Roy, Pat, Tyler, Jon and Jeff. They restored the program, and although they came up short. What they've done can't and will not bemeasured by today.

I could say some awful things about Roy right now, but I can't say a bad thing about anyone on the team or the staff. They just didn't bring it todayand that is that.

JT3 is just starting out, I'm already excited about Monroe, Clark, Braswell and Sims. The program is scratching the surface now and the loss today in nomeans out weighs what has been accomplished the past 4 years.

Again,
Congrats to Davidson they deserved it.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
wowza

laugh.gif
I'm not in any money pools this year so I don't reallycare. If I were though I'd be
mad.gif

So far I've lost...Notre Dame, Butler, Vanderbilt, USC, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Connecticut, and Duke. I'm already down two Elite 8 teams too(Pittsburgh and Georgetown).

In regards to a 10 seed getting a home court.

And the fact that UNC fans were all there wanting an L.

whatever, it is %!+#!@%+, but what can you do .

That wasn't the difference.

roll.gif

nerd.gif
wowza

laugh.gif
I'm not in any money pools this year so I don't really care. If I were though I'd be
mad.gif

So far I've lost...Notre Dame, Butler, Vanderbilt, USC, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Connecticut, and Duke. I'm already down two Elite 8 teams too (Pittsburgh and Georgetown).
laugh.gif
on second thought...ive probably lost 7-8 as well too
laugh.gif

YO! allen, you know I have to say it in here just so you don't miss it:
YO!
If he gets half of that, I'd be very surprised.
I'm not saying he will but I'm quoting you on that.
It had to be said...
He scored 25 of his 30 points in the second-half
2 O's and a F. The "Troof".

McKillop is that dude. He's been that dude for years. The man has had a real program down here in Charlotte. DF!!!

Originally Posted by allen3xis

WOW

SOMEONE GO TO NEW YORK AND MAKE SURE ALLEN IS OK RIGHT NOW

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm not ok

frown.gif

I can't believe it. I didn't jump on a bandwagon last year. I've lived and died with Hoya basketball since 94, and this is the toughest loss to take. Toughest lost of all my teams, ever.

First,

Congrats to Davidson, McKillop and Curry adjusted in the 2nd half. He's a heck of a player and that's a team with class.

JT3 got outcoached, the players got outplayed.

Thank you to Roy, Pat, Tyler, Jon and Jeff. They restored the program, and although they came up short. What they've done can't and will not be measured by today.

I could say some awful things about Roy right now, but I can't say a bad thing about anyone on the team or the staff. They just didn't bring it today and that is that.

JT3 is just starting out, I'm already excited about Monroe, Clark, Braswell and Sims. The program is scratching the surface now and the loss today in no means out weighs what has been accomplished the past 4 years.

Again,
Congrats to Davidson they deserved it.

You better than me Allen, when we lost... this was my away message:

DeMarcus Nelson... Thank You... 3-18 from the field, 2-4 from the stripe... 6 %%+$*+! POINTS IN YOUR FINAL GAME AS A DUKE BLUE DEVIL...

THANK YOU VERY %%+$*+! MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION...

+#*#*@ PEASANT
mad.gif

Like I said, I'm surprised.

We didn't adjust.

he took advantage.

Worst 2nd half of basketball in a long time.

roy hibbert has always been trash to me. i dont know why people were so hyped on him. there is no way i would waste my lottery pick on this guy.

Well, props to you, Allen, for keepin' it classy, and actually showing up for the NT critics.

I'm not sure if ANYONE could've withstood that incredible showing by Curry.

LOL Cake,

trust those sentiments are there a little

But any Gtown fan that actually feels that way...

Has no perception of where the program has come from.

The senior class overachieved beyond belief.

Expectations were raised now, and they fell short. And I'm more disappointed for them than anything.

In regards to a 10 seed getting a home court.

And the fact that UNC fans were all there wanting an L.

whatever, it is %!+#!@%+, but what can you do .

That wasn't the difference.
I think it's been a huge difference, personally.

Sure, there's nothing that can be done once the decision is made, but I think that should be a huge point of emphasis to the committee to sort out in thefuture.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

As a Syracuse fan, I feel good today.
smile.gif

Another NIT win on tuesday would make quite a week, huh?

KLJ,

It has been a big difference, and I don't understand the logic. But not much I can say when we were up 17. The refs and locations had nothin to do withblowin the lead.

What do y'all think about David Padgett on the next level? I think the knee injuries could end up being a problem, but dude is one hell of a collegeplayer.

Back
Top Bottom