Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

finally its out.....i woke up at 3 am to download it, played acouple matches online then went back to sleep....only gripe i have with the game is that itfreezes when you cant connect to a player so expect a patch soon....one more thing damn i need an arcade stick if ima go hardcore if you wanna get some matchesgoing on later my gamertag is EVIL RESIDENT x other than that the game is like crack

my team....dr.doom, ice man, juggernaut
sick.gif
cables to cheap

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

its some BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHI THAT PS3 OWNERS got to wait aug 13, i've been playin the dreamcast verison for months preparing for online. Can't wait im starvin to destroy dudes.

Spiderman, Akuma, Wolverine ( sometimes ryu)
roll.gif
PS3FTL.x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

WOW, Aug 13th for you guys?
laugh.gif
... I am sorry to hear that. I am going to be a PS3 owner in a month or so when my bonus comes in. Gotta make sure I have thebest of both world.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Heard the XBL version has framerate issue, while the PS3 runs smooth
Yeah according to IGN. So I guess the best things come to those who wait.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Heard the XBL version has framerate issue, while the PS3 runs smooth

I've seen the ign.com reviews and that they gave a higher score to the PS3 version, but I have not experienced any flaws that their review claims the 360version has. The only flaw I've experienced that they've written about on the 360 version is a small freeze on the character select screen when youplay online. But that freeze doesn't even last half a second. Hell, saying that it lasts half a second might be an exaggeration. I have to be honest wouldsay that I would still rather own the PS3 version. But not because of any framerate issues, because as I just mentioned, I haven't experienced any.. Iwould rather have the 360 version because the outdated PS3 controller works better on old-school games and this is an old-school game.

Even though the controls in this particular game are very easy. To those who fear that they would need a stick, I don't think it's necessary. Thecontrols on MvC2 for 360 are smoother and more precise than they are on HD Remix, or SFIV, where the xbox controller can be a problem.

Think ill buy this today along with Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

I really hope they put Killer Instinct (Sp?) gold on xbl soon. I loved that game.

You can choose like, 3 frame rate styles... I wonder if IGN knew that? Arcade, Crisp and Smooth... I am sure Xbox will get a patch if it needs to for theNetcoding. Everything looked fine to me though, I switched to Smooth and haven't had any issues.

Ima wait till friday to get this. had a hard copy for the 360 a while back, but sold it for about 60 when i heard this was coming out.

Originally Posted by travman24

Think ill buy this today along with Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

I really hope they put Killer Instinct (Sp?) gold on xbl soon. I loved that game.

Seriously I would go nuts if they put KI / KI2 / KIGold on Xbox...Chief Thunder / TJ Combo were my guys man...Ulllllllllltraaaaaaaaaa COMbOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The learning curve for this game is too steep, and i never played this one i only played the first Marvel vs Capcom

I'll just stick to SFIV till COD MW2 drops

Back
Top Bottom