Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Am I just nuts...or wasn't there supposed to be new arcade sticks released for this game...or was that just a rumor when mvc2 was confirmed for live.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

What's the major difference in the PS3 version? Just sharper graphics? Anything else?
PS3 version is retail (includes a DVD with exclusive wallpapers, an 8-page manual, one month of free access to Marvel Digital Comics and 2,000Capcom Unity points for $19.99.) and downloadable. Xbox360 is just downloadable.

Coppin the PS3 version of the strength of the retail edition.

Sentinel, Cable, War Machine = A PROBLEM

Have fun dodging streams of bullets and missiles the ENTIRE game.
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What's the major difference in the PS3 version? Just sharper graphics? Anything else?
PS3 version is retail (includes a DVD with exclusive wallpapers, an 8-page manual, one month of free access to Marvel Digital Comics and 2,000 Capcom Unity points for $19.99.) and downloadable. Xbox360 is just downloadable.

who actually cares about any of that?
laugh.gif
I dont

i saw some people postin their live games online on youtube and it has me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these dudes are horrible . the release on the ps3 cannot get here soonenough.

Any newbs want to go up against me? I've never played before today and still don't know how to get down some moves. Hit me up and mention your from NT.

GT: MasterHammy123

I want this but dont feel like dropping $25 for 1600 xbl points. if only there were a way to get free points. hmmm...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

PS3 version is retail (includes a DVD with exclusive wallpapers, an 8-page manual, one month of free access to Marvel Digital Comics and 2,000 Capcom Unity points for $19.99.) and downloadable. Xbox360 is just downloadable.

who actually cares about any of that?
laugh.gif
I dont

i do...
ohwell.gif
...bang for your buck

if anyone can figure out a way to send MS points i'll give you my remaining 400. i wont use it for anything

I use to love this game back on the dreamcast but im horrible at fighting games and im not gonna win a single game
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just beat my brother 19-0 on this, but got whooped online by one dude. Anybody have some type of tutorial? I seem to be button mashing, not as bad as somepeople, but I can't get combos going.

how do you counter people online who just use cable and shoot his gun throughout the whole game? 2 people already have done that, straight cheesing
smh

Back
Top Bottom