Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

got a link for yall

http://marketplace.xbox.c...p;of=0&bt=0&sb=1

its legit, i'm downloading the trial right now to see if its in english

EDIT: ITS WORKING AND IN ENGLISH, I'M PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW
pimp.gif

Is it up on the Xbox Live Marketplace? I'll probably download it tomorrow anyway. I'm terrible, but hit me up if you want. MasterHammy123. Justremember to mention you're from NT if you friend request me because I might not accept it

its some BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHI THAT PS3 OWNERS got to wait aug 13, i've been playin the dreamcast verison for months preparing for online. Can't wait imstarvin to destroy dudes.

Spiderman, Akuma, Wolverine ( sometimes ryu)

nvm found it. bought it
pimp.gif
. its on my download queue. so when i turn on my xbox when i get home it would download automatically

Combos and special moves are so freaking easy. well at least with the people I've used so far.
just played a couple of matches gotta get ready for work.
for now i like KOF XII a little more.....
I was talking to a guy at gamestop a couple days ago, and he seemed mad salty that the arcade version is out, because he has an unopened PS2 copy that hewanted to sell and now the price is gonna go down.

Lol, I woke up this morning at 7 am EST time, and downloaded it. I was kinda upset that they took a bunch of stuff out like the gallery modes, and the store tobuy new stuff and characters. It looks like they give you all the characters though, but what about the colors and the stages and stuff?

This game runs a lot smoother than I remember too.. maybe cause my Chankast Dreamcast emulator was always choppy.
laugh.gif

I am at work now.. I'll be at home in about 8 hours
smh.gif
add my GT Matic Touch. I think I am going to download King of Fighters 98' too.

Damn i aint even got $20 for this joint, i really wish they didnt bastardize the menu like they did but all Xbox Live arcade games are like that

hahah Im 1 and 1 so far, will play more later, I should have practiced before that first game, got my @@@ whooped
smh.gif

any NTers who want it tonight let me know!!!

we need a dam tournment to go down asap

I really wish I had a ps3 or 360 so that I could son some of you guys in this game
laugh.gif

But besides that point are akuma, venom, and captain commando available or are there only select characters?

Back
Top Bottom