Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Even if PS3 owners have to wait longer, at least we'd be getting the better version.
its the same game. you just get the extra bells and whistles.
the game is almost 10 years old, we dont need wallpapers and crap for it.
we just need a version that works on our newer gen systems

ill be glad to whoop NT around once my xbox live is back. ive already downloaded it, and i dont need practice.
ive been playing MvC2 for too long to need practice
laugh.gif

just gimme a week cause the net in my apt is down (comcast needs to come fix my !@+%
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the button mapping on the 360 is horrible looks like i have to invest in a fighting stick

I dont know how you xbox brothers play a game like that on a controller like that, i'll have to do serious button config.
eyes.gif
Yeah, I've been playing SFIV since it dropped and got over the fact that I can't afford a fight stick so I main Balrog & my other characters are charge characters since they are easier on controller for me. But this game seriously is making me wish I could afford a fight stick because it seems to be at a much faster pace than SFIV. Many times during the heat of battle I press the wrong button and ruin perfect opportunities to cause damage
mad.gif
yea the 360 control isn't a great option to use while playing with a charge character in SFIV. the D pad is a straight mess
smh.gif
I use the left stick. I realized 360's D pad sucked when I first got Frogger on XBLA 2 years ago. Had me hopping into cars and #&)$
mad.gif

I just use the Left Stick.

The team I usually run with is Jin, Sentinel and Dr. Doom. I'll sometimes throw in War Machine or Juggernaut.

I really need to learn how to block though
laugh.gif

I don't play fighting games and sometimes I just resort to button mashing, but I know how to do the strong attacks, but I can't get combos going reallyand sometimes my attacks aren't what I was going for

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

how do you counter people online who just use cable and shoot his gun throughout the whole game? 2 people already have done that, straight cheesing
smh

for my team strider sent doom

i would just fly over to him with sent and kick kick rocket punch...
with strider, i would assist doom in, orobos, and tele to him... easy peasy lemon squezey.

this game is going to ruin my life
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i spent the last 5 hours straight playing this and i'm still fiendin to play it. this has been the longest i ever played a video game straight
laugh.gif

got straight destroyed by this dude who went with Cammy, Jill, and Tron Bonne. he kept Cammy out there the whole time and went through my whole team.

sole vintage wrote:

the button mapping on the 360 is horrible looks like i have to invest in a fighting stick

I dont know how you xbox brothers play a game like that on a controller like that, i'll have to do serious button config.
eyes.gif

I have many 2d fighters that are available for 360:

SFIV
HD Remix
SFII Hyper Fighting
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Samurai Shodown 2
Fatal Fury Special
KoF98
Garou: Mark of the Wolves

and now MvC2

And I can tell you that of all those games, MvC2 is the easiest to play with the 360 controller. The controls are very easy and precise. The button layoutisn't bad, especially if you have a relatively big thumb, you can just cover two buttons with your thumb. I'm not saying that you won't have aneasier time playing it with a stick, but I'm saying that you won't find a 2d fighting game that is easier to play with a 360 controller than this.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

anyone wanna get whopped real quick?

im hope u talking about me
devil.gif

and for ppl that is having a bit of problems with cable when he is just standing still and shooting just super jump over him and rush him down.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

anyone wanna get whopped real quick?

im hope u talking about me
devil.gif

and for ppl that is having a bit of problems with cable when he is just standing still and shooting just super jump over him and rush him down.
smokin.gif

caught me kinda late im at work now....ill be on in 9 hours
laugh.gif
. gamertag: EVIL RESIDENT x

thank god i have a buddy who is heavily into MVC2, ima ask him to coach me on maximizing the strength of magneto.� in about 2 months, my magneto will looksomewhat like this

RAPEEEEE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
� LMAO dude pulled the plug in the middle of a money matchtourney near the end, sore losers at its finest�
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

How the heck do you string combos in this game? Thats the only thing i'm having problems with.

which player? And what u trying to do ? Air combos with supers?

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

How the heck do you string combos in this game? Thats the only thing i'm having problems with.

let me give you some tips my friend......try using strider....use his super where he summons those robots that shoot rings...then and as your enemy is blockingrun in and low kick him which would release him from his block stance then start wailling on dude.....

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

sole vintage wrote:

eyes.gif

SFIV
HD Remix
SFII Hyper Fighting
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Samurai Shodown 2
Fatal Fury Special
KoF98

and now MvC2

And I can tell you that of all those games, MvC2 is the easiest to play with the 360 controller. The controls are very easy and precise. The button layout isn't bad, especially if you have a relatively big thumb, you can just cover two buttons with your thumb. I'm not saying that you won't have an easier time playing it with a stick, but I'm saying that you won't find a 2d fighting game that is easier to play with a 360 controller than this.
KoF 98 is SO pringles. I got the full version of that the other day and was hoping between this and MvC2. I am never going to get bored w/ xboxever again
laugh.gif

How's Samurai Showdown 2? I've played 4 and the original one on 3DO...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

sole vintage wrote:

eyes.gif

SFIV
HD Remix
SFII Hyper Fighting
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Samurai Shodown 2
Fatal Fury Special
KoF98

and now MvC2

And I can tell you that of all those games, MvC2 is the easiest to play with the 360 controller. The controls are very easy and precise. The button layout isn't bad, especially if you have a relatively big thumb, you can just cover two buttons with your thumb. I'm not saying that you won't have an easier time playing it with a stick, but I'm saying that you won't find a 2d fighting game that is easier to play with a 360 controller than this.
arcade stick > any other method of playing fighting games.
just like a steering wheel > any other method of playing racing games

i loved my arcade stick when i had it, now im looking into a newer and better one.

and it seems as if you have all the games i want right now
laugh.gif

i plan on buying all of those. for right now i only have mvc2 and blazblue. im going to rebuy sf4 and all of those games on your list hopefully within the nextmonth.

and those videos are exactly why i dont really play fighting games anymore..cheesing at its finest..smh..no real talent..just the same move over and over andover.

still 1 of best fighting games of all time though regardless.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Even if PS3 owners have to wait longer, at least we'd be getting the better version.
its the same game. you just get the extra bells and whistles.
the game is almost 10 years old, we dont need wallpapers and crap for it.
we just need a version that works on our newer gen systems

ill be glad to whoop NT around once my xbox live is back. ive already downloaded it, and i dont need practice.
ive been playing MvC2 for too long to need practice
laugh.gif

just gimme a week cause the net in my apt is down (comcast needs to come fix my @@@@
mad.gif
)

Well, as it's been said earlier, the PS3 versions runs smoother than the 360's.

Back
Top Bottom