Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

iron man,war machine, megaman/cable
pimp.gif

I'm not even gonna lie and say I played this game like THAT or was beastly. But I did enjoy the game whenever I played it and it features some of myfavorite characters so w/e

13 more days
pimp.gif

I still have the original on ps2 but my teams are
-ken, cyclops, cable
-cap commando, gambit, ryu

Originally Posted by ICUP

kidjustice19 wrote:
You know what would be %!%$@!+ awesome??? if they had more characters to download... but whatever, I just happy it's on ps3...

How could they not have Blanka in this game?? They have Dan, but not Blanka? Dude, what the hell?

Because Blanka would suck @%% in this game. Everytime blanka would roll back it would be 4 caps to the head from Cable and a super viper beam. You must not understand game or something.
Exactly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

def coppin for XBL
pimp.gif
but i wont play none of yall until about a month after I master the game. lol

XBL is gonna be
smh.gif
x
mad.gif
that day though..

yup its gonna be like trying to get your account set up on Xmas day...all types of chaos

I'm gonna get straight embarrassed online but i had too much fun with this game in the past to pass up.
went and got my MS points yesterday, i'm all set

Yo, do I have to cop MS points? or can I just straight cop it with my debit card?
also, any word on the file size?

You need to buy MS Points first.. with the debit card on your account. You can do it from the Market Place, it'll say 'Add MS Points' Or go toXbox.com and add them manually with your debit card.

akuma ken ryu in that order...whats u learn one charcters moves u basically learned the others too. With some exceptions. AKUMA>______

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Am I reading this right or was this pushed even more
ohwell.gif

http://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html
Peep august 13th. Thought it was June 22nd FML
That's crazy. You would think that it would come to PlayStation sooner because it's been on their system before but nope. I guess all thathot garbage PS3 fanboys are spitting will fall on deaf ears until they get MvC2 on their system
laugh.gif
. Glad I got a 360
smokin.gif

XBL Gamertag: Potter2010

i will be on XBL once they release the game , i still own a dreamcast and the game, play it sometimes
pimp.gif

My teams

magneto/sentinel/cable
glasses.gif

storm/sentinel/captain commando
devil.gif

and a few others =]

im going to be on psn
my 3 teams
cable/cyclopse/commando
strider/doom/sentinal
blackheart/commando/sentinal