Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

Originally Posted by Jeuce

AK
pimp.gif
Played in a group with him back in High School at a tournament. He shot 64 that day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Really cool guy though. Down to earth and jokes around and swears alot.
laugh.gif
My dude AK
pimp.gif
. Just needs to take it easy with those beltbuckles though.

gary Player is the MAN!

pimp.gif

Gary Player is one of the few players who stood by Charlie Sifford when he tried to make it on Tour.
Arnold Palmer too

I Love seein them play prolly because of how they stood by their princibles

I HATE Tirico at the Masters. Jim Nantz and the whole CBS crew should do the full damn tournament. Nobody in golf beats that crew...and I HATE Johnny Millernow that we're at it...

anyone see faldo putt the ball about 8-10 feet pass the hole only for it to come back and go in
eek.gif

those greens are insane

Id like to see my boy padraig harrington win it he had a great season last yr but he hasnt got off too well so far this year. Tiger and Phil always seem to bein the hunt on the sunday and Justin Rose could be in with a chance if he gets off to another good start.

I just hope its a close tournament and that guys are still playing for it on sunday, nothing better than watchin tiger close in on a sunday trailing from thesat.

The NCAA final was a washout this yr so lets hope this makes up for it.

Man, I got scheduled for work on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Hopefully I can find someone to work for me on Sunday, ain't no way in hell I miss Masters Sunday.

I ended up going with Casey for my weekly tourney. top 11 3 out of the last 4 masters and going off of a win, really like his chances for a top 10. I knoweveryone will be pick Tiger, Phil, and Ogilvy so I had to be different

Can somebody find me a link?? I can't find @!@% here in the UK. Thanks in advances everyone.

Tiger and the rest of the guys teeing off this afternoon caught a HUGE break in their draws... Teeing off tomorrow morning and being able to get most of theround in before weather hits is gonna be a big, big advantage...

ESPN not going live to Augusta until 3?!
sick.gif
The $$%+ are they even covering this for?

^
laugh.gif
I know...I HATE when they wait to start coverage. And it's not like the Superbowl was last night.

Good scores early...let's go TW...2- and 3-under would be perfect after today.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^
laugh.gif
I know...I HATE when they wait to start coverage. And it's not like the Superbowl was last night.
I just don't get why you'd spend the money to buy the right if you aren't gonna get to pick up coverage until almost 2 hoursafter the last set of tee times...

Makes no sense... There's not even anything big going on today...

Ouch....Tiger +1 through 7. Furyk leads in the clubhouse at -6. Harrington sitting good in the clubhouse at -3. **** Mickelson in the clubhouse at +1.

Back
Top Bottom