Official Mavericks @ Rockets, 11/21 | 730 EST/430 PST !ESPN!

Lets Go Mavericks! Dirk is getting in his groove, we need to get him established early on in this game, it's going to be a good game, but I like theMavericks chances. The Rockets will be determined though, they have a lot to prove, they've lost four straight, T-Mac wants to beat the Mavericks, butwe'll see how things turn out. Good luck to the Rockets though, not hating on yall, I'd like to see Bass and Scola go against eachother.
pimp.gif

This will be a good game. Will T-Mac be playing? If not i see the Mavs winning by like 10. If T-Mac plays it will still be Mavs, but i say by like 3 points,maybe Rockets can pull this one out.

Without T-Mac: Mavs 102- Rockets 92

With T-Mac: Mavs 95- Rockets 93

or

With T-Mac #2: Mavs 89- Rockets 92

Mavericks pretty much own us, no?

This Rockets team has a loooooooooooong way to go.

Mavs 103, Rox 91

Rockets win in a blowout by knocking the air out of Dallas in the first quarter so they stagger the whole way.

16 point blowout.

What a garbage week
smh.gif

Tracy goes off for 40+ rockets win 102-94. Jet doesnt do us like he normally does, instead dirk has a big night

T-Mac gonna go off after missing a few games. And we'll see if Francis sees any time this game, lets hope so.

Rockets win in a blowout by knocking the air out of Dallas in the first quarter so they stagger the whole way.

We sorta had the air knocked out of us by 24 in the second, and we won
wink.gif

I hope Devin has another good game, he's been amazingly consistant thus far.

I don't see Mac having a good game at all. (He said he still has a lot of pain in the elbow). Thus a Rockets loss.

I hope I'm wrong though.

like i said, dirk is one we should never worry about. just need to go hard on terry on the pick and roll and don't give him space and battier needs to puthis hands in howard's face.

is it me or when tracy's on the floor, his presence alone makes this team better.

dallas apparently doesn't need dirk to play w/ houston. for some reason, yao struggles vs some teams, dirk sucks vs this team.

man put luther head on dirk. dont put him on stack. goddamn luther is a ******

why u put a PF on dirk? put a perimeter player adelman. haven't u learn?

Back
Top Bottom