Official Mavericks @ Rockets, 11/21 | 730 EST/430 PST !ESPN!

I've always said that Luther Head should start instead of James/Rafer, he's best perimeter shooter on the team, oh well.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I've always said that Luther Head should start instead of James/Rafer, he's best perimeter shooter on the team, oh well.

luther can shoot, but he can't dribble or well, turns over a lot. james is a streaky player and right now he's struggling. he'll get his shot.rafer is just hopeless. but i hear from the GM that francis will eventually play so we'll have to wait.

houston has the same problems w/ dallas as was in 04-05 playoffs - can't stop their guard quickness. that's basically why we keep losing to dallas,either jet or devin

About time Stack, he's been VERY frustrating thus far this season.

JET not hitting at all.

STOP PASSING UP OPEN SHOTS DIRK.
smh.gif

rox looking mightily sloppy, cut down the mistakes please. those are unforced mistakes.

tmac is looking to pass more which is expected. his J is not good w/ the sleeve right now.

Were playing horrible right now...lets just finish the half strong and go into the locker room.

Yo JA, I really don't know what's up with your boy Mr Softee.

He's not injured. But all season he's been playing like... I don't know. Like his heart isn't in it.

Would you say that's an accurate assessment?

By Mr Softee do you mean Dirk?
laugh.gif

He is much more of a 2nd half player this year, he's just not getting into his groove like he did last year, each of the past few years, he's cut downon his shot attempts, but he does best when he jacks up 20, 25 shots.

I would love for him to shoot more, but why he doesn't? I HAVE NO CLUE. It's mind boggling. He's not shooting horribly, he's not as efficienton the inside, but his outside shot is still money! Just doesn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

By Mr Softee do you mean Dirk?
laugh.gif

He is much more of a 2nd half player this year, he's just not getting into his groove like he did last year, each of the past few years, he's cut down on his shot attempts, but he does best when he jacks up 20, 25 shots.

I would love for him to shoot more, but why he doesn't? I HAVE NO CLUE. It's mind boggling. He's not shooting horribly, he's not as efficient on the inside, but his outside shot is still money! Just doesn't make much sense.
laugh.gif

coincidence he got his 2 Js in the 2nd quarter when scola is on him, a true PF
roll.gif

but really, dirk is not gonna win u this game as he has been a nonfactor in most rox-mavs games.

howard is playing superb. devin is playing great. im just afraid terry is gonna pop off really soon since he made that last J

Eh, I just think he's had a couple bad games against you guys, but last few games, he's had.

24 points
26 points
15 points
30 points
24 points
28 points
30 points
29 points
31 points
18 points
28 points
26 points
21 points
14 points
19 points
23 points
28 points
22 points
53 points

Past three season, I think he can light it up, but he's just had a few off games in the past 3 years, yes I know you guys didn't have the same players,but ehh, he gets his, he's just been doing it quiety.

Eh, I just think he's had a couple bad games against you guys, but last few games, he's had.

24 points
26 points
15 points
30 points
24 points
28 points
30 points
29 points
31 points
18 points
28 points
26 points
21 points
14 points
19 points
23 points
28 points
22 points
53 points

Past three season, I think he can light it up, but he's just had a few off games in the past 3 years, yes I know you guys didn't have the same players, but ehh, he gets his, he's just been doing it quiety.

i think u should look at the fg%. dirk had his 20+ pts in the playoffs a few yrs ago but shot atrociously.

but again, dirk is not going to beat us. he never had except for that one game. it's the PG's quickness off the pick and roll (jet/devin). we slowthem down, we win.

and it helps if tmac is not struggling but it's expected in his first game back w/ the elbow

man if yao can get comfortable at the high post as he is at the low post, this offense will click

26 points 54% FG
15 points 50% FG
30 points 47% FG
24 points 55% FG
28 points 47% FG
30 points 50% FG
29 points 71% FG
31 points 57% FG
18 points 28% FG
28 points 56% FG
26 points 38% FG
21 points 26% FG
14 points 35% FG
19 points 22% FG
23 points 40% FG
28 points 55% FG
22 points 47% FG
53 points 47% FG

Those are from most recent -> least recent, he had a string of about 4 games (in the playoffs) where he shot bad, but since then he hasn't shot bad inany of those games.

laugh.gif
come on Stack, get off the floor if you gonna hurt us man. Not like it matters muchat this point, but I believe that was a two-pointer by T-Mac.
laugh.gif

this rockets team is still in the process of learning on how to move w/o the ball and passing like a good passing team should (only tmac can really pass). iforesee a much better and more efficient offense in 2months.

but they're doing well now.

the rox still have a LONG ways to go.

tmac being patient w/ his shot, passing and getting 8 dimes
pimp.gif

damn, why did tmac miss the last 2 games? we coudl have beaten the spurs and suns

Back
Top Bottom