Official Mavericks @ Rockets, 11/21 | 730 EST/430 PST !ESPN!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Wow. I think thats the second time I have seen Rafer make one of those tear drops.

He made one earliy.
laugh.gif

i admit, those tear drops are ALL luck. he misses those 99% of the time.
and dallas losing BIG to houston when tmac struggling. cmon dallas, ur betterthan that

harris playin dirty as usual, aiming for that elbow, i hate that dude w/ how he plays. him and ginobili are on my "unwatchable players who play weak*%+#$bball" list

This is pathetic, it really is.

Stackhouse is doing absolutely nothing for us out there, I dont' know why he's on the floor. Our centers are doing nothing, and Dirk's passing upplays where he'd usually go one-on-one.

Come on..
smh.gif

I just hope the Mavericks put some intensity into the 4th quarter.

We're capable of outscoring the Rockets by 12, but lets just see if we do.

^Can't agree with you more, however Manu is waaaaaaaaaay ahead of Harris on my list of most hated players. My hate for Ginobili runs deep.

Good, solid quater after that crappy%@*$ performance we had in the 2nd quarter. Needa close it out in the 4th to pick up that W.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

^Can't agree with you more, however Manu is waaaaaaaaaay ahead of Harris on my list of most hated players. My hate for Ginobili runs deep.

him and ginobili, if i was the opponent and when they play cheap, man i knock them out and get myself ejected. how the hell do those fools earn therespect of other NBA players?

this rockets team is truly GARBAGE without tmac. mavs have made runs w/ him on the bench.

never have i seen a "good" team depend on one single player so damn much

Now, will you please stop bashing on Dirk?
laugh.gif

What I've been begging for ALL game, for Dirk to shoot the ball more.

See what I'm saying JA?

Dirk's heart just doesn't seem to be in it this season.

Missing freethrows?
smh.gif

And I hate Devin Harris. Dirty *#$*+%*$+%%@.

Back
Top Bottom