Official: Max Payne 3 Thread: Out Now On PS3 & XBOX 360: PC Release Date 06-01-12

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by sreggie101

story mode is only 12 hrs to beat?
grin.gif
idk for $60 i want a lot of bang for my buck, esp when a game's main selling point is its single player. may wait for discount bin.
laugh.gif

Name another game that's not a RPG or MMO like Elder Scrolls, Fallout 3, or a Final Fantasy game that gives you the same amount of hours in a single player campaign ?

Call Of Duty games are a JOKE and you are luck if you get 4 hours max in the single player campaign.

Also I guess you haven't been reading the previews & reviews where they said R* is more focused on the multi player modes for this game.

Gears 3 amd Crysis 2 both have 10 hour plus campaigns. 
And if if takes you only 4 hours to beat a COD campaign then your playing on the wrong difficulty then. Probably 2 levels to low 
Chill with the hyperbole brah  

eh... COD campaigns are 6, maybe 7 hours. And let's be real, playing COD campaigns on Veteran just makes the game super cheap. They have by far the shortest campaigns of any game series out there. They used to make up for it by having MP that you wanted to play for 100 hours, not so much any more.

12 hours is a good time for a game like this. Any longer and we'd just be playing boring filler to lengthen the game.

Originally Posted by swendro88

I'm trying to avoid footage, but what exactly looks bad to you guys? What do those reviews say?

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

Looks really bad
30t6p3b.gif
Was thinking about copping

This makes no sense to me. Looks really bad? No it doesn't. I'm really curious as to what looks good to you if this looks really bad.

Its like the standard run around shoot with bad camera angles and no effort

Originally Posted by swendro88

I'm trying to avoid footage, but what exactly looks bad to you guys? What do those reviews say?

Looks really bad
30t6p3b.gif
Was thinking about copping

This makes no sense to me. Looks really bad? No it doesn't. I'm really curious as to what looks good to you if this looks really bad.

Its like the standard run around shoot with bad camera angles and no effort
Have you even played the game yet?
Or are you just making your judgement based on the videos you've seen on the game?

Originally Posted by odog24

is it still like a freeworld game similar to gta and rdr?

None of the Max Payne's have been free world.
Only on Chapter 3 and I'm loving it. 

toine, max payne 1 & 2 are
pimp.gif

u can get those 2 for $25 total

u definitely should cop

i will buy mp3 in a few days or so

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Picked it up today pretty damn good. Hard mode + free aim is no joke.
QFT...I'm getting my #$% handed to me left and right.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Picked it up today pretty damn good. Hard mode + free aim is no joke.
QFT...I'm getting my #$% handed to me left and right.
I need to be conservative with my bullets. I stay running out in the middle of a battle but the urge to fill a dude with a clip while Bullet Time diving down steps ... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

so is it worth copping off the single player?
Instead of asking us why don't just redbox it for a night or 2 it's so cheap like what $1.99 per day.
Just hope you got a PS3 and not a XBOX 360 because redbox will not include the 2 required game discs which you will need to complete the main story.

XBOX 360 & Microsoft's REFUSAL to support blu-ray FTL and XBOX 360 owners getting SHAFTED again 
30t6p3b.gif

Got it at midnight last night and all I've been playing is Multiplayer...holy it's addicting

Great game so far

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

NT gang in Multiplayer mode?
pimp.gif

We already got it going. 
wrhow2.png

We need more members tho PS3 and 360! Let's show them how to do this!

I'm on 360 GT: KingParappa

Instead of asking us why don't just redbox it for a night or 2 it's so cheap like what $1.99 per day.
Just hope you got a PS3 and not a XBOX 360 because redbox will not include the 2 required game discs which you will need to complete the main story.

XBOX 360 & Microsoft's REFUSAL to support blu-ray FTL and XBOX 360 owners getting SHAFTED again 
30t6p3b.gif

Or, why don't you just answer his question?  Jesus Christ. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what store has the best deal for this game? i hate spending $60plus tx for games

If you buy it at Target, you get GTAIV packaged with it for FREE!

PO

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WORD 
roll.gif
Fanboy FTMFL

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

WORD 
roll.gif
Fanboy FTMFL
Calling me a fan boy....
laugh.gif
 Yeah ok. Whatever like I really care. You and Rusty always are in the NT PS3 thread...hmm.
The point I'm making is that this dude and a bunch of other NT'ers all the time they spend monitoring this thread and asking how the game is. If they should buy or not they could have at that point been playing the game without having to pay full retail for it by renting it for hella cheap and decide for themselves if they want to cop or not.

Back
Top Bottom