OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want me a pair of these multicolored ones bad
Hopefully they go on sale this weekend

Thanks for the info though between these and the red chukkahs yesterday my pockets are hating you and me right now. Didn't have a single flyknit last week now I have 3, (green/orange chukkah off ndc too).

If I can scoop some 20-30% off even better this weekend

my brother went to pick up a pair yesterday and he said they were flying off the shelves. their sale probably started today, so i would call asap. i dont think the flyknits are on sale though, unless theyre on the hash.

Stopped by the Somerville, MA  location again they had:

Am 1 in red. engineered mesh tho =\ $79

thermal foams - didnt get price

air penny V  in black / orange crimson  didnt get price

Air 180's for $79

Summit White/Metallic Gold-Bright Concord

Summit White/Laser Crimson-Magenta

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any luck @ Nordstrom Rack? My local NR is less than a mile away from Nordstrom and they never get anything.. not even wack *** frees =\

Stopped by the Somerville, MA  location again they had:

Am 1 in red. engineered mesh tho =\ $79

thermal foams - didnt get price

air penny V  in black / orange crimson  didnt get price 

Air 180's for $79
Summit White/Metallic Gold-Bright Concord
Summit White/Laser Crimson-Magenta

I work for them honestly the system is very hit or miss there's no real method in giving shoes to your store you might get nothing but nike satire canvas shoes in SB boxes or you might get LeBron 11.

We have a really good stock locating system but Nike basketball shoes come in as assorted they can find you multiples of the pair you're holding in your hand but they can't find you a different size or style.

If your local Nordstrom carries retros please let me know I'm trying to figure out what stores those are

Update on the CG 9 - no phone orders period.

Implementing a no phone order policy on "ADULT LAUNCH PRODUCTS" - probably a common theme that will be at all outlets. Looks bad if the product cant be sold locally and it runs the risk of lower product being sent in the future.

When Jordan's pop up at with RDs like
We've been seeing it's because the outlet was added to a "program" Nike has for outlets.

They want to move the product as fast as possible so they'll allow people to get back in line and want all stock gone that morning.

again, im just going by what was told to me. they said 1 per customer per day so I guess they have confidence the shoes will sell through which they should considering they are below retail, a grades, and not a garbage shoe IMO.

no phone orders until at least tuesday

lord if I know. Im just passing info given to me. I would guess random unless other people have stuff to report.

PS - they got these in also. No phone orders until Tuesday.

Called to check on my size in the MC trainers, still had it but said someone came in this morning and swiped 20+ pairs. Also-- the recording says they open at 8AM for the CG 9, I know you have sources though so not sure which is correct.

jkitty jkitty - thanks for clarifying. I honestly don't know which one is right.

edit: its 8am now.

Last edited:
I work for them honestly the system is very hit or miss there's no real method in giving shoes to your store you might get nothing but nike satire canvas shoes in SB boxes or you might get LeBron 11.

We have a really good stock locating system but Nike basketball shoes come in as assorted they can find you multiples of the pair you're holding in your hand but they can't find you a different size or style.

If your local Nordstrom carries retros please let me know I'm trying to figure out what stores those are
Ive gotta check my local Nordstrom.. they had the multi fk 1's and various other FK1's that sat at the retail spot and none trickled over to my Rack.. then again this location gets some wack stock ...the fnl in the mall doesnt even get  Jbrand releases to raffle off =( 

Ive gotta check my local Nordstrom.. they had the multi fk 1's and various other FK1's that sat at the retail spot and none trickled over to my Rack.. then again this location gets some wack stock ...the fnl in the mall doesnt even get  Jbrand releases to raffle off =( 
For the kiddies too. A lot of nice deals for Kids shoes at Nordstroms this week. I saw some Soldier VII's volt colorway.

How are these MC's showing up at outlets everywhere? They're sold out in every size except 10.5 on NDC.

stopped by citadel...

30% additional off hash
Scattered sizes of nike fk lunar 2s

And they got some fsr of flyknit trainers....

Repped Scola. Thanks for the upate. Now I feel bad that Kevin Love stomped on your face when you were a Rocket.

Last edited:
For the bay area heads.. San Leandro clearance was crowded before they opened. I arrived like 5 mins late. Saw some guys with Silver/green foams, Lebron XI orange, pink flyknit chukkas. Guys were buying bags full of shoes.. Not sure what else was out there. I found a pair of Melo m10s for $63 with the 30% discount.

All jackets/sweatshirts were 40% off

T-shirts 40% off

shorts 30% off

The sale on shoes was only for Mens/kids shoes. None for womens shoes.

Great Lakes Nike outlet, Auburn Hills MI

40% clearance and equipment

30% hash wasll

nothing too exciting as usual. did pick up running tee's for < $8. they had a few more (S) purple tech sweaters for womens. got one for the wifey for <$27. really a hit or miss. I was looking for some Lunar1's but they really didn't have much, nothing less than a size 10.

Copied from the Flyknit free thread --

Originally Posted by thejrob

For those looking for the Free Flyknit + at outlet prices:

Santa Fe Factory

1 (505) 424-3731

$39.97

(615805-410) Blue

(615805-713) Volt

(615805-818) Multi

(615805-070) Grey

Called for the multis, asked the price, asked if they were an additonal 30% off, rep said no, asked if a manager would since other locations do, came right back and said they would. They didnt have a 12 in either I was looking for but I'd imagine someone can use this info to scoop a pair for $28

For the bay area heads.. San Leandro clearance was crowded before they opened. I arrived like 5 mins late. Saw some guys with Silver/green foams, Lebron XI orange, pink flyknit chukkas. Guys were buying bags full of shoes.. Not sure what else was out there. I found a pair of Melo m10s for $63 with the 30% discount.
View media item 984700

All jackets/sweatshirts were 40% off
T-shirts 40% off
shorts 30% off

The sale on shoes was only for Mens/kids shoes. None for womens shoes.

Thanks for the update. Repped

Oh and as he got there, said this guy wiped the MC from wedtgate along with some Lebrons
And other good finds. Pretty much he won the sale lol
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom