OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
planning on going to the Jersey Gardens this weekend. Will give an update.

National harbor MD - bugs bunny 8. Call for details but already know no phone orders.

Franklin Mills - photo blue 9. Same guidance as above.

Saturday releases.

So I guess you can say yes..... Another restock weekend for the outlets. Do your work people

National harbor MD - bugs bunny 8. Call for details but already know no phone orders.

Saturday releases.

So I guess you can say yes..... Another restock weekend for the outlets. Do your work people
Any idea if they're the actual Photo Blue joints, or the 'Black Bottom' joints that hit outlets last year as B Grades?

^^^ assuming photo I was told photo blue. Regardless, I tossed that up there for members to do some intel and fill is in with the rest :smile:

So my buddy did a trip around the outlets here, here are his finds

So it's the marked prices plus another 30% off

Milpitas finds

Westgate

Oh and as he got there, said this guy wiped the MC from wedtgate along with some Lebrons
And other good finds. Pretty much he won the sale lol
What's an MC?

Damn that picture is making me itch to get to an outlet asap. 
laugh.gif

Saturday releases.

Do you know if they are going to have kid sizes in the Photo blue 9's at Franklin mills? Also how did you find that out cause I just called them and they said they don't know what they are getting until it gets there.

^^^ probably not. I would call tomorrow if they are playing coy today.

For all of you Packer fans. Just left the Centralia Outlet in Washington, they had the white Vapor Jet 2.0 receiver gloves for $14.99. Retail is $100. Only size available was large.

As I walked to the counter they had 14 pairs on the register. Someone placed a huge phone order. I scooped 2 pairs even though I'm a niner fan. As I left the cashier told me they had 10 pairs left. All in the stockroom.

Number is 360-736-7434.

I'm about to take a ride over there now and see what they got I'm only about 20 minutes away from Franklin Mills.

Thanks for the Info anyway

Last edited:
Citadel - Commerce, CA

Easter KD 6 - 110 plus 30% off
Graffiti and SLH Lebron 11 - $180 plus 30% off
Grey/Red/Black free flyknit - 49 plus 30% off
Melo 1.5 grey volt and black.wht.red - 100 plus 30% off

all were on the hashwall so sizes vary.

apparel and womans had nothing noteworthy

There was a sz 10 Denim Lebron 11 for 200 plus 30% off
I put them on hold for the day so if any non lurkers want them message me.

Those $10 giftcards worked btw, just copied and pasted barcodes to a word doc and they scanned them all for me.

Adidas outlet had Chelsea and AC Milan jerseys for $50 plus buy one get one 50% off
they also had D Rose Swingman Jerseys

Tangler outlet in charleston sc has flyknit frees $49.99 plus 30% off, hash wall additional 30% off, black lunar1 knit $69.99 + 30% off, 40% off clearance. Couple deions forgot price.

Citadel - Commerce, CA

Those $10 giftcards worked btw, just copied and pasted barcodes to a word doc and they scanned them all for me.

Adidas outlet had Chelsea and AC Milan jerseys for $50 plus buy one get one 50% off
Regarding stacked coupons:

Damn I never tried that but somebody told me to do that as well.

Will it work on the $5 survey coupon if you do that as well? Or is it just up to the cashier or manager at the time?

How many did you stack?

Last edited:
I have the Outlet in the Tanger Mall but they never have anything worthwhile but I'll check them out this weekend and report back

Citadel - Commerce, CA

Thanks for the info. Repped. Might have to take a trip out there tomorrow. Hopefully they will have some of those Kd's or Lebron's in a 12.

Regarding stacked coupons:

Damn I never tried that but somebody told me to do that as well.

Will it work on the $5 survey coupon if you do that as well? Or is it just up to the cashier or manager at the time?

How many did you stack?

At Citadel it definitely will not work. The manager has his employees on a tight leash and was even questioning these $10 gift cards, i told him i was gifted them as a joke....

I have gotten away with it in vegas and other outlets however (the survey codes)

Citadel - Commerce, CA

man you were lucky. I did the same thing with the word doc when I was in there earlier and the manager wanted the actual email printed out.

Can't just show them the emails on your phone. They can scan the barcode from there right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom