OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The University Red Flyknit Chukkas are still at Jersey Gardens. Call 908-355-4835 for a phone order
Just placed an order, employee said a FSR is available, but they are slow with the phone order,  my talk time was 37 mins.  (thankfully Im at work and played it off as a work related call) so have patience.

Total shipped o CA was $137

The Nike Huarache Free Shield "NY GIANTS" is at the Allen, TX Factory Outlet for $41.97 + 30% off. Just ordered a 10.5. I am unsure of the size run. But call (972)-678-4580 and refer to product code 559599-016. Try to be very polite as one of the ladies I spoke to seems to have a bit of an attitude LOL.

Last edited:

The Nike Huarache Free Shield "NY GIANTS" is at the Allen, TX Factory Outlet for $41.97 + 30% off. Just ordered a 10.5. I am unsure of the size run. But call (972)-678-4580 and refer to product code 559599-016. Try to be very polite as one of the ladies I spoke to seems to have a bit of an attitude LOL.
Thanks for this.  Just checked for us larger footed fellows though.  Nothing bigger than a 12.

Will be going to Citadel, CA outlet tmmr at opening. will have an update posted in the evening tmmr.

just in case anyone was thinking of going this weekend

^^^ forgot to put the date. It's Saturday tho not tomorrow.
Phone orders?
no phone orders until at least tuesday

I doubt it, at least not until after memorial day weekend. @bigj505
 is it like a holiday weekend restock or something? Any other outlets getting anything? Or is this just random? 
lord if I know. Im just passing info given to me. I would guess random unless other people have stuff to report.

PS - they got these in also. No phone orders until Tuesday.

View media item 984140View media item 984141

Last edited:
View media item 982526
Nike Outlet Leesburg, VA FSR $119.99
they just put these out thank me latef

Thanks for the info though between these and the red chukkahs yesterday my pockets are hating you and me right now. Didn't have a single flyknit last week now I have 3, (green/orange chukkah off ndc too).

If I can scoop some 20-30% off even better this weekend

Last edited:
I live about 2 hrs from Woodbury Commons but heading there this weekend. Hoping they get something good for the weekend.

Guys, let's keep it to updates vs the "hope to find something" posts. They do nothing to help the thread. Thanks.

Update on the CG 9 - no phone orders period.

Implementing a no phone order policy on "ADULT LAUNCH PRODUCTS" - probably a common theme that will be at all outlets. Looks bad if the product cant be sold locally and it runs the risk of lower product being sent in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom