OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Orlando and Kissimmee Clerance Running 20% OF ALL SHOES , clothing some racks have 30% and a few have 40% off

Notables Kissimmee/192 Clearance - Flyknit Hightop AF1's (red black colorway) Size 9, 9.5 and 14 ($129.99)  , Lebron 13 BHM Sporadic sizes ($129.99) , KD 8 BHM sporadic sizes also ($99.99) , Some dope women Air Force 1's NORTHERN LIGHTS 842929 100 FOR $59.99 various sizes from 8 to 9.5  thats about it.

Just called for those AF1 flyknits and was told they never had it, sales associate probably just being lazy?

That was fast. I musta slid in at last minute and got a 12 tho. Total was like $72 after tax/shipping. Not bad for a XX.

Just called for those AF1 flyknits and was told they never had it, sales associate probably just being lazy?
Man thats str8 BS. I was literally there and saw a few pairs on the hash heat rack. I guess they are trying something new , like what FL City is doing where instead of keeping the heat behind the counter they put them in one specific rack. The wack part about the Clearance is that they don't do phone orders. Man last week I grabbed two pairs of those High top flyknits , a pair of low af1 flyknits for women and some tennis classic ultra flyknits..

Also in the womens section they had about 30 pairs of this WMNS flyknit style 818018 800 I wasn't the only bulk buyer there but nobody was jumping on anything i mentioned.

NOW make sure you are calling the Kissimmee/192 Clearance the I Drive one they act like dumbasses all the time. 

Heres the number to make sure 407 396 0500.. Here is the Mens AF1 High Style  817420 600

Good luck 

Thanks for the info, are there more than one Nike outlet in Kissimmee?

I'll try that number, I think the one I called was different but I did make sure it was the clearance store in Kissimmee and she confirmed it was.

Edit: just called that number and they said they don't do phone orders. I guess there's more than one Nike Clearance/Outlet stores out there?

Last edited:
Just called Nike Factory in Jackson NJ (732) 833-2202.. The associate informed me that they just received a shipment of Aqua 8's FSR.  No phone orders or holds though :frown: 

South Chi

Jordan 2 white red grey $110 random sizes.

Nike Air Up '14 black royal white $55 limited sizes.

Jordan XX9 infrared $160.

Jordan XX9 All Star. Forgot to remember the price but soles are yellowing and dirty if you're thinking of phone order.

Jordan XX laser $170.

Jordan 3LAB5 black size 10 behind counter. Call for price.

Jordan 5LAB reflective size 7 and 7.5 only left behind counter. Call for price.

SMH...Can you please explain why stores receiving the Kobes after F&F is total BS?
I can only see it being BS in one situation.

If they received them before the F&F and didn't put them out until after, then I could see the frustration. Outside of that I couldn't see why it would be.

@dsblum3. That's odd I guess. When I was there during friends and fan they only had 9.5 and 12+ on hashMaybe they got another shipment or something. 

I can only see it being BS in one situation.

If they received them before the F&F and didn't put them out until after, then I could see the frustration. Outside of that I couldn't see why it would be.
it still wouldn't be BS. nike knows they'll sell out for 160.. why would they price them for another 30% off after that and lose out on money?

Would any Nike outlets with the Kobe ASG or Achilles that do phone orders match the 20% that some stores are running? Sorry that might be a pain to read. 

Would any Nike outlets with the Kobe ASG or Achilles that do phone orders match the 20% that some stores are running? Sorry that might be a pain to read. 
No, the stores will not match another stores promotion or pricing. Wish they would.

Technically no but when people are involved you never know. 

What do you lose in asking the stores? 

Outlets dont typically offer free shipping but Ive gotten it, give them a call

it still wouldn't be BS. nike knows they'll sell out for 160.. why would they price them for another 30% off after that and lose out on money?

But didn't some stores have them on the floor during F&F?

Yall swear you have factory stores figured out and reading these comments are quite comical because yall really have NO idea LOL (and this is NOT directed at you powerball)....i'm speaking in general

Nike factory in Rosemont had 20% off hash, 50% off lowest ticket on women's tech fleece tops so my gf prospered with 2 hoodies. I've been desperately looking for flyknit air max with no luck so I did pay much attention to much else. Seemed like they had the same stuff as other outlets (KD 8s, few Lebrons).

That was fast. I musta slid in at last minute and got a 12 tho. Total was like $72 after tax/shipping. Not bad for a XX.
they place the order already or they tell u that the shoes on hold, and they will call u back to place it? they told me they have 15-20 ppl to place phone orders with before me, then they will call, but i do have my pair on hold

they place the order already or they tell u that the shoes on hold, and they will call u back to place it? they told me they have 15-20 ppl to place phone orders with before me, then they will call, but i do have my pair on hold
Damn you guys lit them up, I'm gonna have to go check the stock tomorrow at the store because they literally had like 20 + pairs when I walked in there this afternoon of those 20's lol.

They said they placed the order already n shoes would be shipped Saturday. Yea they tried that call back stuff with me but I just chose to wait on hold. My card has been charged the total so I think I'm good.

Anybody seen Kobe X Elite "What the" in size 12 at any outlets? I managed to get the Elite Rose Golds via phone order from one of the outlets mentioned. 

Anybody seen Kobe X Elite "What the" in size 12 at any outlets? I managed to get the Elite Rose Golds via phone order from one of the outlets mentioned. 
U can try Houston Premium outlets. They had a few size 12's when i was there this past Monday. But i dont think they do phone orders on the weekends.

281-758-1966

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom