OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reseller are hoarding east la right now
saw them cope all the kobe x hot lava for $89.99.

Last edited:
They seemed clueless at that store, Google CB 94 u should be able to do Nike assist
called nike cust serv and they don't have them either.so iwill just leave it alone but would have been a steal to have grabbed. just saying, you guys are all the best tho .very responsive to comments.

Woodbury Commons Factory Store

Address: 600 Bluebird Ct, Central Valley, NY 10917

Phone:(845) 928-8838
Limited sizes in the XXs. Under 10 pairs from what the employee told me. Unsure about pricing and inventory on both 8s but I saw a few people trying them on.
Plenty of sizes of the Green and Yellow Dunks. Not as many for the all Blue SBs

New Orleans outlet.The Command forces are extra 20% off. The Dub zeros might be as well. Also the Jordan 20's were 49.99 and the the Dub zero's were 59.99
I just called the New Orleans store and spoke with "Will" over the phone... I was told they do not do phone orders but they were able to hold them for me.  I am in Chicago :frown: 

Let me know if anyone can get them to do phone orders. I would like the 20's, Command Forces, and Air Max's in at 11.5 or 12

I just called the New Orleans store and spoke with "Will" over the phone... I was told they do not do phone orders but they were able to hold them for me.  I am in Chicago :frown: 

Let me know if anyone can get them to do phone orders. I would like the 20's, Command Forces, and Air Max's in at 11.5 or 12

That Will guy is full of it. They've done phone orders numerous times in the past. Probably just being lazy. I'd just call tommorow morning when the other shift is there.

That Will guy is full of it. They've done phone orders numerous times in the past. Probably just being lazy. I'd just call tommorow morning when the other shift is there.
i called spoke to chick there said they do phone orders but if its a specific sale shoe its their discretion.. A bunch of blah blah.. Shes saying in other words if they feel like it..

Quick info for those who complete outlet surveys but *don't* get their coupons in their email for some reason:

Email [email protected] and give them your name, ph#, email you used for the survey, store # & transaction #, survey code #, and dates of your visits and survey submissions.

I still hadn't received my coupons after I submitted surveys on 5/1, and they emailed them to me about 3 hrs after I reached out to them this afternoon.

What if u through the receipt away cause u didn't think it would be an issue receiving your coupon?

Aw man, dunno what to tell ya on that one. I never toss any receipts 'til I know I'm all set with something (warranty, survey coupon, rebate, etc.).

Ontario Mills

View media item 2028450View media item 2028451
Hat is $25
Tshirts are $25 plus 40% off: purple, black and gray. All with plenty of sizes left.

I put a couple shirts on hold till Friday to use the mvp pass.

Also had 20% off hash wall and 40% clearance.
Saw the Kobe X mambacurials size 8.5 for $140 plus 20% off.

No Kobe Xi ASG or Achilles
They let you hold til Friday? Is this standard practice? I guess I could ask but never thought they would allow it..I thought it's just til end of business day

Last edited:
They let you hold til Friday? Is this standard practice? I guess I could ask but never thought they would allow it..I thought it's just til end of business day

Not sure about standard practice but I know Ontario mills will hold up to 2 days. I have not held anything longer but when I did hold it for 2 days it seems like it was the max by their reactions.

Orlando I Drive Clearance finally called me back, told me the smallest size they have is a 10. :smh:  Could have told me that on the phone the first time when they put me on hold for 15 minutes last night and coming back to tell me they have my size and took my information down and said they will call me in a little while to place the order. 
What were you ordering that was a 10

Just called about the Jordan xx at new Orleans outlet and the rep said they are not doing phone orders thus weekend.

What were you ordering that was a 10
I was trying to phone order Kyrie 2 Xmas in an 8.5. Thanks to a NTer member that said they spotted nearly a FSR of them at Orlando I Drive Clearance, I called immediately. Employee I spoke with said they have it, put me on hold to find my size, found it, took all my personal information down, told me that they will contact me back to finish placing the order. They didn't call me back so I called back the next day, ended up speaking to the same person and she was like oh sorry, what had happened was.... smallest we have is a 10. But yet the night before she said she had the 8.5 in front of her and put it on hold for me to phone order. 
mean.gif

Ontario Mills

View media item 2028450View media item 2028451
Hat is $25
Tshirts are $25 plus 40% off: purple, black and gray. All with plenty of sizes left.

I put a couple shirts on hold till Friday to use the mvp pass.

Also had 20% off hash wall and 40% clearance.
Saw the Kobe X mambacurials size 8.5 for $140 plus 20% off.

No Kobe Xi ASG or Achilles

I wish my store had Kobe shirts. Never have ANY though, it's always Jordan and bron tees

tread carefully.

Last time I called out an employee I was chastised and hit with the "karma" bug.

My karma kicked in Monday when I lost an account , 10K down the drain.

Shout out to @DA HEN  for invoking "karma" on me and setting me straight, albeit at a cost of ten thousand dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom