Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

whats up niketalk famo j-creek outlet update we have some good stuff
FSR of Mars Blackmon Spizike 69.99
Couple pairs of Copper Foams sz 8.5 59.99
Lebron NFW red/white sz 12 59.99
Jordan Alpha 1 near FSR 59.99
PAC Man Trainers sz 10 49.99
Flightposite Lite sz 11.5, 12 59.99
anyone whos into running shoes livestrong lunarglides super comfy FSR 69.99
tons of clothes and shoes are also getting marked down for memorial day weekend

^Thanks for the update. I'm sure people are wondering if the Pac Man trainers are the 2010s? And also what color are the foamposite lites and the alpha 1s. I feel bad for the people who work in the morning, phone lines are gunna be crazy with people trying to scoop the coppers, sad part is I'm sure people will be asking for other sizes besides 8.5

^^315371-165

xl315371165.jpg

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Foams are done. Don't even waste your time.

damn have they even opened yet?
Dunno.  They are taking phone orders now though.

I was told the lone foam was scooped up this morning.
I dont want the foams but... its not even 10 am over there
grin.gif

thought somebody would've mentioned it by now. since i don't think anyone else has, FYI:

eastbay is offering 25% off orders of $99 or more this weekend. also, they're offering gift cards for 20% off. combine those with ebates cashback and you end up paying a little more than half price for anything that is discount eligible. thanks eastbay!!!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

thought somebody would've mentioned it by now. since i don't think anyone else has, FYI:

eastbay is offering 25% off orders of $99 or more this weekend. also, they're offering gift cards for 20% off. combine those with ebates cashback and you end up paying a little more than half price for anything that is discount eligible. thanks eastbay!!!
That's the operative word - "eligible".  Eastbay thinks they're so slick excluding all of the good AM 2009s (not that air attack mess) during this sale.  
tired.gif

^ Damn, $30 for those Dunks? 5-7 years ago and all of the Forces and Dunks would've nearly sold out at retail.

Anyway, the PLAYMAKER 20% code for Nikestore Clearance has expired.

For NY heads, everything is 20% off at VIM - today ONLY. Exclusions - Any shoe over $100 and the Broadway store in NYC.

Called J Creek for those pacman trainers  & they have them in a sz 10 & 10.5 but they're both on hold for some customer til Monday. Didn't know you could put stuff on hold for more than 72 hrs.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ Damn, $30 for those Dunks? 5-7 years ago and all of the Forces and Dunks would've nearly sold out at retail.

laugh.gif
that's exactly what comes to mind when I see all these AF1/Dunk-filled outlet reports

Originally Posted by kvizzlefoshizzle

whats up niketalk famo j-creek outlet update we have some good stuff
FSR of Mars Blackmon Spizike 69.99
Couple pairs of Copper Foams sz 8.5 59.99
Lebron NFW red/white sz 12 59.99
Jordan Alpha 1 near FSR 59.99
PAC Man Trainers sz 10 49.99
Flightposite Lite sz 11.5, 12 59.99
anyone whos into running shoes livestrong lunarglides super comfy FSR 69.99
tons of clothes and shoes are also getting marked down for memorial day weekend
Excuse my ignorance, but would anybody happen to know which outlet this is/have their contact info?

I'm hoping to grab a pair of those Spiz'ikes.

^

Johnson Creek Premium Outlets
575 W. Linmar Lane
Johnson Creek, WI 53038

To answer the question about colors of shoes at j-creek
Alpha 1 Black and Red 392813-001
Flightposite All Black 386160-002
Forgot to add they also have black and red uptempos 59.99 near FSR 366724-061
and black and neon 59.99 two sz 9.5 366724-071

^also black penny 3s in size 10.5 and 11 for 69.99 at jc. Also 2 pair size 14 black/ silver 1/2cent for 89.99.

So, are these the Flightposite Lite's that you listed before with the size 11.5 and 12?

So, are these the Flightposite Lite's that you listed before with the size 11.5 and 12?

Back
Top Bottom