Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My NR (Sacramento) has:

Black/Blue/Red Zoom Kobe IV - Near FSR 49.99
Blue/Red with Stars and 3M "Philly" - sz 10.5 & 11 49.99

for those wondering its these two pairs:
By NR, do you mean "NT", as in Nike Town? Thanks!

Edit: Nvm, I realized you meant Nordstrom rack

^ that would be Nordstrom Rack.
NR in Arlington has those Kobe IV's too and white/navy Air Total Max Uptempo for $49.99

Originally Posted by jer23

looking for a footlocker/footaction with sz 12 copper and/or eggplant foams

i did a locator and couldn't find any sizes, but that same day i got a 9.5 and 10.5 in the eggplants just by calling around, so i know there are still a few still out there.

i want to return my 9.5 and 10.5 for the 12s.

if you know of a store, i'd appreciate the info...

thanks in advance

Check HoH in Wayne NJ.....(Willowbrook Mall) as of two weeks ago (the last 50) they had a FSR on both the coppers and eggs...Good hunting..

What kind of release were the Philly Kobe IV's?

Just a GR? I thought it was a HOH or NT, but can anyone shed some light? I never saw 'em at FTL/FA...

Went to PF 2night and it was decent.they had 1 pair of dj clark kent dunk high east sz 9.nike air force 1 high eddie cruz 8-10 black colorway for 59.99

tan air yeezy at sawgrass size 8.5 on the back wall

only problem is its fake

looks to me like someone bought a fake off one of the websites put it in a legit box and returned it w/o a reciept and the cashier was none the wiser

seems like a very good scam someone pulled off, i feel bad for the poor bastard who thinks he hit the jackpot when he buys it later

it was there as of 5 est today

Just a GR? I thought it was a HOH or NT, but can anyone shed some light? I never saw 'em at FTL/FA...

limited gr like the chaos v was

all hoh got them and footlockers in bigger cities

Originally Posted by utl768

limited gr like the chaos v was

all hoh got them and footlockers in bigger cities

the black/blue/red pair was a GR right?

question...

can an eastbay giftcard be used at footlocker/footaction/champs? just wondering. cuz i don't want to pay shipping and i want to be able to utilize my military discount. thanks.

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

Clinton CT. "Space Jam" Blazers $49.99 FSR
When I called them and asked them if they had spacejam XI b grades they said Yes. I get there and no XIs lol. Im done with clinton.

Thanks for the info on the ZKIVs at NR coolgray... went to my local NR here and scooped up the black/blue ones.

I'm in San Diego, I saw a few scattered sizes of the Kobe IVs on the shelfs if anyone in the area is interested.

San Leandro Clearance Store (what caught my eye sizes 9-10) All $60 or less except 2009's which were $70.

Rejuven8 Mid - white/red
lunar mariahs
SC 2010's - black/white
AJ 2009 - Black/white
Lebron VI - White/red
Air 3 LE - White/Hyper Blue
AF1 - different colors
AM 90 - Navy blue

Bunch of Pacquiao stuff still.

The NR right next door didn't have any ZKIV's or anything worth mentioning at all imo.

rck2sactown

^
no sir i havent...
i live too far from both.

oh. NR is Sacramento also has the Pac-Man Sweats (blue and red) and the shorts (blue and red) in most sizes. Sweats = 29.99, Shorts = 19.99 or 24.99

^nice man, Im headed out to Roseville then Arden. I'll update this with what I find.

went to nordstrom rack at sawgrass mall in planatation fl today

they had 1 pair of the philly kobe iv's in a size 11 and a fsr of the kobe iv blue black and red

i copped the kobe iv in blue black red

Orlando Premium Outlets
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821

Kobe IV spiderman fsr $80
Kobe IV white/purple sz 12&13 $75
Lebron VI navy/white sz 8-9.5 $55
Air Max 2009 electric green fsr $130

Originally Posted by Suns32

Orlando Premium Outlets
8200 Vineland Avenue
Orlando, FL 32821

Kobe IV spiderman fsr $80
Kobe IV white/purple sz 12&13 $75
Lebron VI navy/white sz 8-9.5 $55
Air Max 2009 electric green fsr $130
Kobe iv Spiderman ?

rck2sactown

^

no sir i havent...

i live too far from both.

oh. NR is Sacramento also has the Pac-Man Sweats (blue and red) and the shorts (blue and red) in most sizes. Sweats = 29.99, Shorts = 19.99 or 24.99

Dang it I forgot to look for those pac-man sweats/shorts.... I just got the Pacman SC Trainers too
laugh.gif
smh.gif

NR at Arden is out of Kobe IVs in 10-12 I got the last pair of 10.5 black/blueand 11 philly sorry yall........ But had a ton of Air Max Rise if you're into those

NR at Roseville had a pretty solid run of Kobe IVs in 8-10.5 in the black/blue and one 10.5 Philly..... some jack-!!* hid them all in the Size 10 section. Also had a !@@% load of Air Max Rise for 50.... not that great of a deal though.

folsom ca:

nothing!

one pair of air maxim/trainers white gray green - 79.99 + 20% hash wall discount. sz8.5 or 9.5

uptempos black/neon black/red 99.99 near fsr

pretty much it...

they didnt have the 20% off hash wall like the other stores for memorial day.

notable hashwall items include:

1/2 cent silver various sizes $130
some jordan 2009 blk/white $99 scattered sizes
spizikes blk/cement $130 scattered sizes.

40% off clearance items (clothes).

shoetrends.com has the aj 2010 black/uni blue for $120 ... also the miller high life dunk sbs for $75

Back
Top Bottom