Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I don't know if they ship, but the Nike Clearance Store in San Leandro had two pairs of 2009s in size 8 (I think 1 White and 1 Black) for $60, and they probably have more in other sizes. They also had Black / Blue Penny 2s for $60...
JORDANS OR AIR MAX? CUZ I CALLED AND THEY WERE LIKE [SCOOBY] ARRRRGGH [SCOOBY]

Whoops. I meant to put Jordans...

Originally Posted by Alex23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You have to be lucky sometimes. I picked up the last pair of blue 2009's from Footlocker like an hour after they put them on sale for $89. Had two pair left, employee had already set his size 10 aside. Dude called the chick over to make sure she wasn't selling his pair.
yoooo what color was that????

The first grey/blue colorway. Not the one with the blue swoosh and tongue.

Please Read: That CDP 3/20 is are for GS sizes, in other words they're for kids

Dude said they've had like 40 calls on them since those pics were posted this morning. Dude was like is there a website or somethin posting them
laugh.gif

Ole' lurkers and typical NTers should be ashamed of themselves.

If ANYONE'S adult size IIIs/XX pack look like the ones pictured....

AND dude right after me posted it was kids, so...

Nevermind.

Everyone pressed to flip something.

Continue...........................................................................

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Are the Kobe III's any good for hooping?

I have a pair of Kobe I's & Kobe II ST's and they're both solid on court.

I really like them good ankle support really lite. Good traction. I personally like them over the Kobe 1s. I would reccomend you go down half a size as they do run a little big at least in my experience at least and others have said the same. At $40 you can't go wrong

^ and to add to that jarbled mess

if you're looking for 6.5 and smaller (cuz 7Y is sold out as of now)
I posted yesterday $5 cheaper, Tucson AZ
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
3/20 cdp KIDS SIZES

air jordan 3 retro (gs) · "countdown pack"
style code 340255 061
colorway black/cement grey

size 6.5Y and smaller @ Tucson for $74.97

get some for your girls I guess
520 498 0169

^^^^I feel you. Mad dudes stay lurking in this thread and never post any info, always being greedy. then something gets posted and jump on it trying to make a buck. Ohh the Irony lol!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Everyone pressed to flip something.
grin.gif

^ QFT^

And u know we don't even mesh at all (READ: I DON'T LIKE YOU) but you're on point with that statement.
ohwell.gif

But....   
nerd.gif

thanks to them fools we'll get another cracc at them at the outlets in a month or two OR end up scoring for cheap in B/S so it all comes bacc around...

glasses.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Are the Kobe III's any good for hooping?

I have a pair of Kobe I's & Kobe II ST's and they're both solid on court.
Not a fan of the IIIs for ball...didnt find the traction to be good and they dont lace up well.  ZK1 & 2 are much better.  

Lancaster PA Outlet

Black/red Low top Dunks $49.99 FSR
Black/red uptempos $99.99 FSR

White/Red, white/carolina, and white/orange dunk hi's all $49.99 FSR

otherwise just the normal amount of team jordans as every other outlet.
Nothing else caught my eye.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ and to add to that jarbled mess
Please stay in school, or go to school...  It's not that hard to understand.

Someone else said:

(READ: I DON'T LIKE YOU)
Oh, so that's Niketalk 2010, er?  I'm starting to get it now...

And, (I'd assume before the General thread that you didn't post into, but who noticed that,
nerd.gif
) "Mr. Niketalk" is your right-hand-man.

So, again, please keep that public announcement alive and current.  It keeps my rep. intact with the newer guys here, free of charge. 
roll.gif

Thanks bunch. 

laugh.gif

Back to the "DMV" forum I go.

I try.  I really do.

laugh.gif

You give people enough rope, they WILL hang themselves.

Carry on................

I don't think I saw anything mentioned about this, so I'll throw this out there. Eastbay is knocking 20% off gift card purchases (up to $500) through 6/11 if you enter the code EMEBT52P at checkout.

East Bay is offering 20% Off Gift Cards purchases up to $500. Enter code EMEBT52P at checkout to receive the discount.

Word to those saying you won't find the 2009's at a decent price... your best bet is shoetrends, but they have limited colors available.

I want the Hyperblues, but not for $160...

They need to stop playing and let them rock on the the discounts for Footlocker.

I'm still hoping and holding out though... if not then I might have to bite the bullet.

I bought one pair from shoetrends and they're like one of the best sneakers I ever put on my foot and since then I want them in as many colors as I can get because I know once they retro them Nike is going to butcher them.

After I buy a gift card, can I use a discount code when I use it or is there no discount allowed when using giftcards?

After christmas eastbay usually has a sale that takes 20% off if you use a gift card so if you buy it now and hold it down you could potientally get 40% off new releases.

Back
Top Bottom