Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

placed an order today at an outlet...i bought ONE pair of shoes...checked my bank statement,i have TWO charges...one for what the shoes were, and another charge $0.30 more. called the outlet, the MGR said they only have ONE transaction on file with my card #....has this happened to anyone before?

Not sure if happen to me at outlets, but has happend to me plenty at other places. I'll have a charge for 1.00, then another for the amount of what i purchased. Then the1.00 would disappear a few days later.
it's called an "authorization", and it happens all the time on your credit cards, you probably just never notice.  they're just verifying the card is good before they charge the full amount,  most credit card processors (the company the store pays to process the card transactions) do this, it's out of the store's control.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

placed an order today at an outlet...i bought ONE pair of shoes...checked my bank statement,i have TWO charges...one for what the shoes were, and another charge $0.30 more. called the outlet, the MGR said they only have ONE transaction on file with my card #....has this happened to anyone before?

Not sure if happen to me at outlets, but has happend to me plenty at other places. I'll have a charge for 1.00, then another for the amount of what i purchased. Then the1.00 would disappear a few days later.
it's called an "authorization", and it happens all the time on your credit cards, you probably just never notice.  they're just verifying the card is good before they charge the full amount,  most credit card processors (the company the store pays to process the card transactions) do this, it's out of the store's control.

Katy Mills

LBJ 8 shorts bball, sizes L & XL (1 less XL thats what I scooped) rang up to 14 and some change
- navy white colorway, white lions head and accent, navy was main color

Katy Mills

LBJ 8 shorts bball, sizes L & XL (1 less XL thats what I scooped) rang up to 14 and some change
- navy white colorway, white lions head and accent, navy was main color

jordan cover 3 wht/red/blu 395323 100 21.97 fsr   monroe ohio outlet
wink.gif

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Their store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Dont call after or before store hours as they will just ask you to call back when they are open. Please respect their store hours and policies
33bz7ld.jpg

nl7bky.jpg

They also only have sizes 7.5-9 left in the bo jacksons

5e7ubt.jpg

2ezmm1w.jpg

e7ntj6.jpg

And for the ladies or anyone with a small foot
2mhfrk6.jpg

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Their store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Dont call after or before store hours as they will just ask you to call back when they are open. Please respect their store hours and policies
33bz7ld.jpg

nl7bky.jpg

They also only have sizes 7.5-9 left in the bo jacksons

5e7ubt.jpg

2ezmm1w.jpg

e7ntj6.jpg

And for the ladies or anyone with a small foot
2mhfrk6.jpg

Was told Bo Trainers are b-grade...

When asked if they are yellowed/in good shape.....response was 'no not really'....'they're in pretty good shape'
Ordered anyway...for the price I'm gonna give it a shot.  Thanks for the info!

Was told Bo Trainers are b-grade...

When asked if they are yellowed/in good shape.....response was 'no not really'....'they're in pretty good shape'
Ordered anyway...for the price I'm gonna give it a shot.  Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom