Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Please do not call after or before store hours as we will just ask you to call back when we are open. (Trying to help everyone out by posting so i would appreciate it if everyone respects store hours and policies)
e7ntj6.jpg

And for the ladies or anyone with a small foot
2mhfrk6.jpg
Thank you, just purchased those. those are the All Star Kobe VI, as per the style #
And the Del Sol Vs, no more size 11.5 as of this reply. 

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Please do not call after or before store hours as we will just ask you to call back when we are open. (Trying to help everyone out by posting so i would appreciate it if everyone respects store hours and policies)
e7ntj6.jpg

And for the ladies or anyone with a small foot
2mhfrk6.jpg
Thank you, just purchased those. those are the All Star Kobe VI, as per the style #
And the Del Sol Vs, no more size 11.5 as of this reply. 

Originally Posted by Joee1024

No 10-11 on those Bo jacksons as of 11:30. Theyre B-Grades anyway people. I knew that price was too good to be true

nothing wrong with bgrades

No 10-11 on those Bo jacksons as of 11:30. Theyre B-Grades anyway people. I knew that price was too good to be true

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

can depend.. really. I've seen b-grades that aren't bad at all, then there are others where they definitely were appropriately stamped as so..
exp. The flint 13s GS sizes circulating recently.. horrible glue over run. Unfortunately when ordering over the phone you dont knwo the extent until you see it. 

can depend.. really. I've seen b-grades that aren't bad at all, then there are others where they definitely were appropriately stamped as so..
exp. The flint 13s GS sizes circulating recently.. horrible glue over run. Unfortunately when ordering over the phone you dont knwo the extent until you see it. 

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

5e7ubt.jpg
Stopped by the South Chicago Nike Outlet last night and saw these as well.  Would've copped a pair, but $120 was too steep for me.

As of last Saturday, a lot of these were available at MLK Portland for $109.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

5e7ubt.jpg
Stopped by the South Chicago Nike Outlet last night and saw these as well.  Would've copped a pair, but $120 was too steep for me.

As of last Saturday, a lot of these were available at MLK Portland for $109.

Hate to be the downer but I just came from riverhead and they had my size but they were so badly discolored they werent even worth $30. B grades are sometimes very bad. People who copped over the phone cross your fingers. Left with the silver anny jordan 2010 though
smile.gif

Hate to be the downer but I just came from riverhead and they had my size but they were so badly discolored they werent even worth $30. B grades are sometimes very bad. People who copped over the phone cross your fingers. Left with the silver anny jordan 2010 though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...
I live exactly 15 minutes from there I think they are holding the good stuff back for the big sale and a lot of price drops for the sale also.  Did they still have the Orange Blaze Lebron 7's or the White Black Metallic Gold 7's I grabbed those on F&F  30%  off last week for 55.00. I love that spot (Oceanside) and the staff is great Big up to them dudes and the ladies that work there too they all know the ledge and are very helpful. 

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...
I live exactly 15 minutes from there I think they are holding the good stuff back for the big sale and a lot of price drops for the sale also.  Did they still have the Orange Blaze Lebron 7's or the White Black Metallic Gold 7's I grabbed those on F&F  30%  off last week for 55.00. I love that spot (Oceanside) and the staff is great Big up to them dudes and the ladies that work there too they all know the ledge and are very helpful. 

Lebron 8 v1 "Veteran's Day" white/navy/red

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

BOTH stores have them for $79.97 A-grade in OG box

702-382-8055 also, but not sure on price

EDIT: Nautcia F&F 30% Sale on ALL orders online....enter FRIEND5 at checkout

Lebron 8 v1 "Veteran's Day" white/navy/red

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

BOTH stores have them for $79.97 A-grade in OG box

702-382-8055 also, but not sure on price

EDIT: Nautcia F&F 30% Sale on ALL orders online....enter FRIEND5 at checkout

can the 'alley oop' code for 20% be used over the phone?
can any current code or discount coupon be used over the phone?

can the 'alley oop' code for 20% be used over the phone?
can any current code or discount coupon be used over the phone?

B-Grades are cool for a certified classic especially for 38.00 delivered I will wear these to the gym on a regular this summer.

Just don't spray and wipe them under ANY circumstances... "Leather" rubs off immediately...

Hopefully they'll be better next go 'round.

B-Grades are cool for a certified classic especially for 38.00 delivered I will wear these to the gym on a regular this summer.

Just don't spray and wipe them under ANY circumstances... "Leather" rubs off immediately...

Hopefully they'll be better next go 'round.

INCHECKSINCE1981 how much were the silver anniversary 2010's that you spoke of and were they A-Grades??

INCHECKSINCE1981 how much were the silver anniversary 2010's that you spoke of and were they A-Grades??

judging from the bay, Texas hyperdunks hit outlets in Florida.

Does anyone have a production code? I would like to track down a couple pairs...

Back
Top Bottom