Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Please do not call after or before store hours as we will just ask you to call back when we are open. (Trying to help everyone out by posting so i would appreciate it if everyone respects store hours and policies)

5e7ubt.jpg
Stopped by the South Chicago Nike Outlet last night and saw these as well.  Would've copped a pair, but $120 was too steep for me.

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

Riverhead Factory Store 6313690706 Store hours are 9am-9pm Monday-Sat. 10-8 Sunday. Please do not call after or before store hours as we will just ask you to call back when we are open. (Trying to help everyone out by posting so i would appreciate it if everyone respects store hours and policies)

5e7ubt.jpg
Stopped by the South Chicago Nike Outlet last night and saw these as well.  Would've copped a pair, but $120 was too steep for me.

Seems like every outlet got restocks of the cough drops. People should wait till they drop in price. I got my pairs for 89.99 at a outlet in Florida(soldout now) but all other outlets are charging 120.

Seems like every outlet got restocks of the cough drops. People should wait till they drop in price. I got my pairs for 89.99 at a outlet in Florida(soldout now) but all other outlets are charging 120.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I guess they lied to me then. I asked for 11 and 10.5 they didn't have.
dude did say they didnt have them at first and was checking for a sz 11.5 for me.  he hopped back on the line suprised that they still had one.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I guess they lied to me then. I asked for 11 and 10.5 they didn't have.
dude did say they didnt have them at first and was checking for a sz 11.5 for me.  he hopped back on the line suprised that they still had one.

Cough drops Are everywhere!! They still at most urban accounts for $109-$119. Just let them joint sit n drop in price.

Cough drops Are everywhere!! They still at most urban accounts for $109-$119. Just let them joint sit n drop in price.

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

Originally Posted by Funkman

couldn't find a pair in any of the outlets here in so cal.. So I had to get a pair. $135 shipped for foam's aren't bad at all. Thanks for the heads up! My first pair of foams
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Funkman

couldn't find a pair in any of the outlets here in so cal.. So I had to get a pair. $135 shipped for foam's aren't bad at all. Thanks for the heads up! My first pair of foams
smile.gif

No 10-11 on those Bo jacksons as of 11:30. Theyre B-Grades anyway people. I knew that price was too good to be true

No 10-11 on those Bo jacksons as of 11:30. Theyre B-Grades anyway people. I knew that price was too good to be true

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...

Back
Top Bottom