Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

judging from the bay, Texas hyperdunks hit outlets in Florida.

Does anyone have a production code? I would like to track down a couple pairs...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Lebron 8 v1 "Veteran's Day" white/navy/red

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

BOTH stores have them for $79.97 A-grade in OG box

702-382-8055 also, but not sure on price

EDIT: Nautcia F&F 30% Sale on ALL orders online....enter FRIEND5 at checkout

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heck of a price, now await Triple black...

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ triple black are currently 109.99 in ALL outlets that have them in stock. NDC recently took down a fsr from the site so Im assuming more will be hitting outlets and prices will go down.once they hit $80 or less im going IN
devil.gif
pimp.gif

dtrain- alleyoop code is ONLY for nike.com clearance items

^ triple black are currently 109.99 in ALL outlets that have them in stock. NDC recently took down a fsr from the site so Im assuming more will be hitting outlets and prices will go down.once they hit $80 or less im going IN
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zyr12

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly! Will be going to Citadel this weekend and will give you all an update!

Originally Posted by zyr12

812-526-8111
702-874-1495

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My thoughts exactly! Will be going to Citadel this weekend and will give you all an update!

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

can the 'alley oop' code for 20% be used over the phone?
can any current code or discount coupon be used over the phone?

yep. 1800 806 6453, tell them what clearance items on the website you want. 20% off coming your way.

devil.gif
pimp.gif

Tell me about it. I was pissed, was waiting for the 20% off clearance, it finally came and they took them down.
indifferent.gif

Swoosh price would of been killer, was going to be my summer beaters.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

can the 'alley oop' code for 20% be used over the phone?
can any current code or discount coupon be used over the phone?

yep. 1800 806 6453, tell them what clearance items on the website you want. 20% off coming your way.

devil.gif
pimp.gif

Tell me about it. I was pissed, was waiting for the 20% off clearance, it finally came and they took them down.
indifferent.gif

Swoosh price would of been killer, was going to be my summer beaters.

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...
I live exactly 15 minutes from there I think they are holding the good stuff back for the big sale and a lot of price drops for the sale also.  Did they still have the Orange Blaze Lebron 7's or the White Black Metallic Gold 7's I grabbed those on F&F  30%  off last week for 55.00. I love that spot (Oceanside) and the staff is great Big up to them dudes and the ladies that work there too they all know the ledge and are very helpful. 
WHEN I WENT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO THE ORANGE 7'S WERE THERE...I JUST SEEN 1 PR ON THE HASH WALL AND A FSR ON THE WH/BLK/GLD ON SUNDAY...YEA THE WORKERS THERE LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW WASSUP...AND SOME OF THE CHICS THERE ARE
pimp.gif

WHEN IS THIS "SALE" SUPPOSED TO START?

Called and Copped @ 9:45 Size 10 Bo Jacksons in Riverhead and the Associate I spoke to in Riverhead was Great !

Thank you for the update I am going to Oceanside tomorrow for the Big Sale I will keep all posted

DONT BOTHER GOING UNLESS YOU LIVE 15MIN AWAY..I WAS THERE ON SUNDAY AND COULDN'T FIND A  DAYUM THING TO USE MY F&F CARD ON...
I live exactly 15 minutes from there I think they are holding the good stuff back for the big sale and a lot of price drops for the sale also.  Did they still have the Orange Blaze Lebron 7's or the White Black Metallic Gold 7's I grabbed those on F&F  30%  off last week for 55.00. I love that spot (Oceanside) and the staff is great Big up to them dudes and the ladies that work there too they all know the ledge and are very helpful. 
WHEN I WENT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO THE ORANGE 7'S WERE THERE...I JUST SEEN 1 PR ON THE HASH WALL AND A FSR ON THE WH/BLK/GLD ON SUNDAY...YEA THE WORKERS THERE LOOK LIKE THEY KNOW WASSUP...AND SOME OF THE CHICS THERE ARE
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

The Sale Starts today and goes on till Memorial Day Weekend

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sberhane88

Are you talking about the 20% off clearance sale?
No, he's talking about at that particular outlet (a "sale"/markdown event for Memorial Day weekend... a lot of stores typically do something like that around Memorial Day).

The 20% off clearance sale on NDC ends 5/24 (Tuesday).

Originally Posted by sberhane88

Are you talking about the 20% off clearance sale?
No, he's talking about at that particular outlet (a "sale"/markdown event for Memorial Day weekend... a lot of stores typically do something like that around Memorial Day).

The 20% off clearance sale on NDC ends 5/24 (Tuesday).

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Ndc code works for phone orders as long as it's clearance too bad they ain't got spit

wait, works on phone orders with outlets? on clearance? so what is considered clearance? the red markdowns?
so this

e7ntj6.jpg

Would be considered clearance and I couldve used it on it over the phone?

Originally Posted by THEFINISHLINE

Ndc code works for phone orders as long as it's clearance too bad they ain't got spit

wait, works on phone orders with outlets? on clearance? so what is considered clearance? the red markdowns?
so this

e7ntj6.jpg

Would be considered clearance and I couldve used it on it over the phone?

Back
Top Bottom