Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

^^ Look for the dot shoes in-store on the racks. Those will get an additional 30% off the sale price. Notables are Diamond turfs (79.98 + 30% off), AM '95's (69.98 + 30% off), Hyperdunks ((USA's and Blackouts) 59.98 + 30% off), every AJ VI and IX from last year (69.98 - 79.98 + 30% off). Check your local stores ppl!

^^ Look for the dot shoes in-store on the racks. Those will get an additional 30% off the sale price. Notables are Diamond turfs (79.98 + 30% off), AM '95's (69.98 + 30% off), Hyperdunks ((USA's and Blackouts) 59.98 + 30% off), every AJ VI and IX from last year (69.98 - 79.98 + 30% off). Check your local stores ppl!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Not saying it isn't possible, but most likely any Jordan VI and IX will never make it to the racks. Any showing in the system will prob be bought by employees.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Not saying it isn't possible, but most likely any Jordan VI and IX will never make it to the racks. Any showing in the system will prob be bought by employees.

Let me clarify....the Lebron 7s I posted above are at the Lebanon,TN Clearance Outlet....Mens sizes....FSR....$41.97

I will try and run by the Cool Springs store tomorrow to see what they have.

Lebanon had more stuff but I live a half hour away and got there right before closing.Had to scoop my Cool Greys and Brons.

I did see some preschool sizes (couple 3y's) in the Retro 12 wht/red for $29.99

They also had grade school (4y-7y) in the powder blue retro 2s for $49.99

Lots of good kids stuff....not so much mens that I ran through....

South Beach Comfort Viz 11 for $49.99 or $59.99.....bunch of 10,10.5s

I will run back in a couple days...maybe for Memorial Day weekend

Let me clarify....the Lebron 7s I posted above are at the Lebanon,TN Clearance Outlet....Mens sizes....FSR....$41.97

I will try and run by the Cool Springs store tomorrow to see what they have.

Lebanon had more stuff but I live a half hour away and got there right before closing.Had to scoop my Cool Greys and Brons.

I did see some preschool sizes (couple 3y's) in the Retro 12 wht/red for $29.99

They also had grade school (4y-7y) in the powder blue retro 2s for $49.99

Lots of good kids stuff....not so much mens that I ran through....

South Beach Comfort Viz 11 for $49.99 or $59.99.....bunch of 10,10.5s

I will run back in a couple days...maybe for Memorial Day weekend

Originally Posted by abernja

Tomorrow, Finish Line stores nationwide and online will kick off their End Of Season Sale.
Check your local stores and online for some nice deals.

One shoe I can mention is the LunarSwift 2 that JUST released about a month ago are dropping from $84.99 to $49.98

There will be plenty of other great deals, but as always, the best stuff gets nabbed within the first 48 hrs of the sale.

Good luck to all!

USE CODES

DEFDEALS2 - $15 OFF $75+

Originally Posted by abernja

Tomorrow, Finish Line stores nationwide and online will kick off their End Of Season Sale.
Check your local stores and online for some nice deals.

One shoe I can mention is the LunarSwift 2 that JUST released about a month ago are dropping from $84.99 to $49.98

There will be plenty of other great deals, but as always, the best stuff gets nabbed within the first 48 hrs of the sale.

Good luck to all!

USE CODES

DEFDEALS2 - $15 OFF $75+

Lebron air max 7 white/black/gold most sizes  41.97 Lebanon,TN outlet

Kobe v draft day 47.97 most sizes
Tanger outlet,ga

Lebron air max 7 white/black/gold most sizes  41.97 Lebanon,TN outlet

Kobe v draft day 47.97 most sizes
Tanger outlet,ga

Back
Top Bottom