Official MAY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by jrjmd

forgot to post this yesterday...its from citadel

abcd0010i.jpg

abcd0013e.jpg
FYI. The foams I got at my local outlet have a lot of glue on them. I can see it on these in the pic. Again just an fyi for your outlet phone stalkers. 
roll.gif
I bought them anyway because I have never had a pair. I only hesitated a little because I have the uptempos with the same colorway.
On a side note, what is up with Nike and their pricing strategy at outlets? The all black Penny 2's and Blk/Red Uptempos are still nearly full price 9 months after I bought them both for 49.99 and $59.99. I don't understand can anyone share as to why this is the case? The pennys were at outlets 3 months then they raised the prices. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

forgot to post this yesterday...its from citadel

abcd0010i.jpg

abcd0013e.jpg
FYI. The foams I got at my local outlet have a lot of glue on them. I can see it on these in the pic. Again just an fyi for your outlet phone stalkers. 
roll.gif
I bought them anyway because I have never had a pair. I only hesitated a little because I have the uptempos with the same colorway.
On a side note, what is up with Nike and their pricing strategy at outlets? The all black Penny 2's and Blk/Red Uptempos are still nearly full price 9 months after I bought them both for 49.99 and $59.99. I don't understand can anyone share as to why this is the case? The pennys were at outlets 3 months then they raised the prices. 
roll.gif

walked into my local FA today n saw Pearls marked down to $119. Might wanna stock locate if interested

walked into my local FA today n saw Pearls marked down to $119. Might wanna stock locate if interested

^^^ each outlet has a set price.most of the times outlets will start off with the same price,example 99.99 for uptempos. Outlets that can't sell unts at the suggested price by nike,well,they use "dollars",you can think of as "markdown dollars" on a shoe they feel they need to put on sale to sell.But,if an outlet is selling a shoe well,why put it on sale?you dont,you'll money. this is why outlets in the middle of nowhere,like ohkosh had neon uptempos for like $30 (couldnt sell in their store) whereas some outlets had em,and some still have em for $80 or more. It always bgo back to supply and demand.however you look at it....that is why you see shoes likepennys (ranging from $40-90),lebrons (ranging $80 to $120), and other prkiced the way they are.

^^^ each outlet has a set price.most of the times outlets will start off with the same price,example 99.99 for uptempos. Outlets that can't sell unts at the suggested price by nike,well,they use "dollars",you can think of as "markdown dollars" on a shoe they feel they need to put on sale to sell.But,if an outlet is selling a shoe well,why put it on sale?you dont,you'll money. this is why outlets in the middle of nowhere,like ohkosh had neon uptempos for like $30 (couldnt sell in their store) whereas some outlets had em,and some still have em for $80 or more. It always bgo back to supply and demand.however you look at it....that is why you see shoes likepennys (ranging from $40-90),lebrons (ranging $80 to $120), and other prkiced the way they are.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Already tried to stock locate pearls. No 11s or 12s anywhere.

I'm tryin to find these in a 14 and called fa but they couldn't stock locate it since I didn't know their product number for it. Did you call Nike or fa?

Originally Posted by woody2626

Already tried to stock locate pearls. No 11s or 12s anywhere.

I'm tryin to find these in a 14 and called fa but they couldn't stock locate it since I didn't know their product number for it. Did you call Nike or fa?

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I finally received the Pearls that I ordered from FA 8 days ago today.

Excellent condition, and only payed 116$ total after coupon. I had ordered a 10.5, I wanted an 11 but there arena more out there so settled for the 10.5.

Do you have a FA product number? TIA

Originally Posted by rawdog805

I finally received the Pearls that I ordered from FA 8 days ago today.

Excellent condition, and only payed 116$ total after coupon. I had ordered a 10.5, I wanted an 11 but there arena more out there so settled for the 10.5.

Do you have a FA product number? TIA

viejas outlet noteables:

kobe v's cg lebron metallic green 1's
few sizes as of yesterday

viejas outlet noteables:

Originally Posted by demkix

viejas outlet noteables:

umm, is it:
kobe v

cool grey lebrons

metallic green 1s?

prices

Originally Posted by demkix

viejas outlet noteables:

umm, is it:
kobe v

cool grey lebrons

metallic green 1s?

prices

San Leandro Nike Factory

Women Live strong Airmax 2010 $89.99 i believe, and saw employee handing their friends boxes of nike, lebrons to their friends LOL, doesnt matter tho cuz i get most of my kicks from the MP

Back
Top Bottom