OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

mjn60h.jpg

Brons with the $30 off coupon at FA
Pearls in a trade for Anniversary XI... lighting makes them look funny
Rockport dress shoes,
pimp.gif

Had to trade in my Beats, old ones broke

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

starting this month off right, although unexpected. these 3 pairs literally fell in lap today outta nowhere....

oh and got these the other day.
Unless you copped all three of them between the window of May 1st, 12:00 am and 4:44 am.....you did not pick them up in May.

Spoiler [+]
yes Im super jelly.

starting this month off right, although unexpected. these 3 pairs literally fell in lap today outta nowhere....

Unless you copped all three of them between the window of May 1st, 12:00 am and 4:44 am.....you did not pick them up in May.

Spoiler [+]
yes Im super jelly.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Spoiler [+]
yes Im super jelly.
^ Str8 hater.
roll.gif
Folks on NT kill me.  Sick pickups CCK!! Regardless of what time u copped.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Spoiler [+]
yes Im super jelly.
^ Str8 hater.
roll.gif
Folks on NT kill me.  Sick pickups CCK!! Regardless of what time u copped.

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif
just got back from potomac mills...

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...
6gzmac.jpg

saw these suede bucs @ j&m and couldn't pass. needed em for the seersucker in the summer.
wink.gif

24map3d.jpg

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...
6gzmac.jpg

saw these suede bucs @ j&m and couldn't pass. needed em for the seersucker in the summer.
wink.gif

24map3d.jpg

Went from getting the FR 2's yesterday to getting the FR 1's today...
laugh.gif
 used $30 off FTL
Just couldn't resist these shoes are too comfy...like walking on air, literally.
nice pick ups everyone!
pimp.gif

Went from getting the FR 2's yesterday to getting the FR 1's today...
laugh.gif
 used $30 off FTL
Just couldn't resist these shoes are too comfy...like walking on air, literally.
nice pick ups everyone!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sup charm? at the nike store at pot mills?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sup charm? at the nike store at pot mills?

147f71b881a5__1304293477000.jpeg
After a lil searching around town i found the last 11.5. I rocked as soon as they swiped my card.These have to be the most comfortable Jordans ive ever owned.

147f71b881a5__1304293477000.jpeg
After a lil searching around town i found the last 11.5. I rocked as soon as they swiped my card.These have to be the most comfortable Jordans ive ever owned.

some things for wifey...

and i also had the patches and fonts done the other day for my little girl's minikit...

but i'm still upset about yesterday's defeat...
tired.gif

some things for wifey...

and i also had the patches and fonts done the other day for my little girl's minikit...

but i'm still upset about yesterday's defeat...
tired.gif

OG2345 - Most comfortable shoes I've owned in a long time. I wear mine at least five times a week.
Charm - Every time I go to potomac mills mall they dont have anything.  ESPECIALLY the Nike store in there. I haven't been in a while but they never have anything.  I used to live down in VA before I moved to NJ. 

OG2345 - Most comfortable shoes I've owned in a long time. I wear mine at least five times a week.
Charm - Every time I go to potomac mills mall they dont have anything.  ESPECIALLY the Nike store in there. I haven't been in a while but they never have anything.  I used to live down in VA before I moved to NJ. 

Back
Top Bottom