OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

lol at the hotel bathroom pics

QFT! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thanks man. i def. lucked up on the lasers, yeezys and SBs. if i told yall the story, u wouldn't believe me.
wink.gif

yeah neukicks, they are at the nike store. they had plenty. i had to fight myself not to get 2 pairs. they were $70. i been spending so i decided to only cop one pair, but i'm already thinking it was a mistake. oh well.

I'll believe you man. and i like hearing sneaker stories

This^ I wanna hear it too lol

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thanks man. i def. lucked up on the lasers, yeezys and SBs. if i told yall the story, u wouldn't believe me.
wink.gif

yeah neukicks, they are at the nike store. they had plenty. i had to fight myself not to get 2 pairs. they were $70. i been spending so i decided to only cop one pair, but i'm already thinking it was a mistake. oh well.

I'll believe you man. and i like hearing sneaker stories

This^ I wanna hear it too lol

Going to guess either someone knew what they were sitting on and needed quick cash for whatever reason, or someone bailed on their stuff and whoever had it was more than happy to cash in quickly on what someone either couldn't or wouldn't come back for?  Maybe I am way wrong, but those are 2 likely scenarios.

Maybe this is a story for the next STORAGE WARS?

Going to guess either someone knew what they were sitting on and needed quick cash for whatever reason, or someone bailed on their stuff and whoever had it was more than happy to cash in quickly on what someone either couldn't or wouldn't come back for?  Maybe I am way wrong, but those are 2 likely scenarios.

Maybe this is a story for the next STORAGE WARS?

My pick ups for last month.
i cant wait to wear the air max today, hope they dont explode on me, but i wear all my stuff

My pick ups for last month.
i cant wait to wear the air max today, hope they dont explode on me, but i wear all my stuff

Originally Posted by s dubl

Droid phone (motorola atrix) was dope..I liked it better than the iphone, but I just couldnt deal with the short battery life.
That's exactly how I'm feeling with this phone, they say its a good phone, battery wise but it just doesn't do it for me
eyes.gif
apps tend to open, idk...it just SUCKS!

the iphone 5 is next....cannot wait!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Droid phone (motorola atrix) was dope..I liked it better than the iphone, but I just couldnt deal with the short battery life.
That's exactly how I'm feeling with this phone, they say its a good phone, battery wise but it just doesn't do it for me
eyes.gif
apps tend to open, idk...it just SUCKS!

the iphone 5 is next....cannot wait!
happy.gif

^^^^D- Finally broke down and being a consioucs shopper I see
pimp.gif

Mikey- wow! those 95's are done-ski
frown.gif
 I can see the cracking near the right rear bubble. You should have bought my stuff instead!

^^^^D- Finally broke down and being a consioucs shopper I see
pimp.gif

Mikey- wow! those 95's are done-ski
frown.gif
 I can see the cracking near the right rear bubble. You should have bought my stuff instead!

Back
Top Bottom