OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Charm...ballin son
laugh.gif

good stuff everyone!

Droid battery sucked #$! so I traded it in and got this
2zjcncl.jpg

Charm...ballin son
laugh.gif

good stuff everyone!

Droid battery sucked #$! so I traded it in and got this
2zjcncl.jpg

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

OG2345 - Most comfortable shoes I've owned in a long time. I wear mine at least five times a week.
Charm - Every time I go to potomac mills mall they dont have anything.  ESPECIALLY the Nike store in there. I haven't been in a while but they never have anything.  I used to live down in VA before I moved to NJ. 
Def agree with you good sir..
laugh.gif

and S dubl.....think I might go trade my samsung galaxy soon too..this phone just sucks! But I'm hoping Verizon gets the iphone 5 same time att does..crossing fingers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

OG2345 - Most comfortable shoes I've owned in a long time. I wear mine at least five times a week.
Charm - Every time I go to potomac mills mall they dont have anything.  ESPECIALLY the Nike store in there. I haven't been in a while but they never have anything.  I used to live down in VA before I moved to NJ. 
Def agree with you good sir..
laugh.gif

and S dubl.....think I might go trade my samsung galaxy soon too..this phone just sucks! But I'm hoping Verizon gets the iphone 5 same time att does..crossing fingers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

nerd.gif

Droid phone (motorola atrix) was dope..I liked it better than the iphone, but I just couldnt deal with the short battery life.

Originally Posted by OG2345

nerd.gif

Droid phone (motorola atrix) was dope..I liked it better than the iphone, but I just couldnt deal with the short battery life.

thanks man. i def. lucked up on the lasers, yeezys and SBs. if i told yall the story, u wouldn't believe me.
wink.gif

yeah neukicks, they are at the nike store. they had plenty. i had to fight myself not to get 2 pairs. they were $70. i been spending so i decided to only cop one pair, but i'm already thinking it was a mistake. oh well.

thanks man. i def. lucked up on the lasers, yeezys and SBs. if i told yall the story, u wouldn't believe me.
wink.gif

yeah neukicks, they are at the nike store. they had plenty. i had to fight myself not to get 2 pairs. they were $70. i been spending so i decided to only cop one pair, but i'm already thinking it was a mistake. oh well.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif
just got back from potomac mills...

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...
sup charm? at the nike store at pot mills?
Went there yesterday. Saw a FSR with 7 pairs my size for 69.99....tempted to grab 2 but i doubled up when they came out already....def gon hope for an even lower discount.

Laser Blue AM 90s were there too....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

laugh.gif
@ some of the comments. thanks for all the love/hate. here u go iHustle, some actual MAY pick ups.
laugh.gif
just got back from potomac mills...

been wanting these since they originally released an never got around to them til now...
sup charm? at the nike store at pot mills?
Went there yesterday. Saw a FSR with 7 pairs my size for 69.99....tempted to grab 2 but i doubled up when they came out already....def gon hope for an even lower discount.

Laser Blue AM 90s were there too....
pimp.gif

wink.gif

I'll believe you man. and i like hearing sneaker stories

wink.gif

I'll believe you man. and i like hearing sneaker stories

wink.gif
Lets hear it

30t6p3b.gif

Craigslist? a crackhead? someone must of been in need of cash to unload those shoes.

wink.gif
Lets hear it

30t6p3b.gif

Craigslist? a crackhead? someone must of been in need of cash to unload those shoes.

^ LOL i have all but those laser 4s are hard to come by south beaches and yeezys are there if you have the money 
laugh.gif

^ LOL i have all but those laser 4s are hard to come by south beaches and yeezys are there if you have the money 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom