OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Purple Rain Blazer SB

Gucci RESN Dunk

...and finally, got my hands on a wearable pair. Not DS, but they'll do.

1999 Retro. AJ V

Purple Rain Blazer SB

Gucci RESN Dunk

...and finally, got my hands on a wearable pair. Not DS, but they'll do.

1999 Retro. AJ V

Originally Posted by pointgod24

3s look really good in person! Kostons look good but dont think I can pull it off!

Westbrooks were real comfy so went back to get currys!

What is retail on those kicks? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pointgod24

3s look really good in person! Kostons look good but dont think I can pull it off!

Westbrooks were real comfy so went back to get currys!

What is retail on those kicks? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they are doing a general release without the special box, cigars and golf balls? 

yes. the shoe has a different upper and will release in july. i hear limited to 1,000, so not that general of a release, but considerably easier than the special box pair at the vault. http://sneakernews.com/2011/05/23/nike-sb-kobe-x-koston-1-general-release-edition/
man i was about to say that look snothing like the pic of the first shoe

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

they are doing a general release without the special box, cigars and golf balls? 

yes. the shoe has a different upper and will release in july. i hear limited to 1,000, so not that general of a release, but considerably easier than the special box pair at the vault. http://sneakernews.com/2011/05/23/nike-sb-kobe-x-koston-1-general-release-edition/
man i was about to say that look snothing like the pic of the first shoe

First pair of TB3's and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These look so much better in person than they do in pics. I can see why so many people love this colorway.

About to double up on these. 
pimp.gif

First pair of TB3's and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

These look so much better in person than they do in pics. I can see why so many people love this colorway.

About to double up on these. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

^LOL- nice pickup Jake- glad u got em(they look clean as hell too)

They look like they had never been out of the box... Never tried on... Never nada...

Newest pick up...

Just got this in... Gray under, 100% wool, 2004 Boston RedSox World Series...

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

^LOL- nice pickup Jake- glad u got em(they look clean as hell too)

They look like they had never been out of the box... Never tried on... Never nada...

Newest pick up...

Just got this in... Gray under, 100% wool, 2004 Boston RedSox World Series...

Just got these in the mail and they are so Clean. I have one problem though they definitely didn't come from a smoke free home they smell pretty bad. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the smell out ?
Jordan retro 5's from 06-07

And 

Just got these in the mail and they are so Clean. I have one problem though they definitely didn't come from a smoke free home they smell pretty bad. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the smell out ?
Jordan retro 5's from 06-07

And 

^^^

I had that same problem before and just put dryer sheets in them all the time, took the smell away in a few days

^^^

I had that same problem before and just put dryer sheets in them all the time, took the smell away in a few days

no shoes this time, but before i was old enough to drive this was how i was rollin.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Saw it and couldn't resist. takes me back to high high school when things were much simpler.
smokin.gif

25qxkoz.jpg

no shoes this time, but before i was old enough to drive this was how i was rollin.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Saw it and couldn't resist. takes me back to high high school when things were much simpler.
smokin.gif

25qxkoz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom