OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

just came in today, $125 shipped via Ebay,
Grails
pimp.gif

2h86ywo.jpg

15zm4ar.jpg

24zdf7q.jpg

a few new cargo shorts, and a few of the t-shirts from the Mav's game last night:

Just got this 5 shelf storage setup, makes things way easier to get to em than having em stacked 5-6 high:

a few new cargo shorts, and a few of the t-shirts from the Mav's game last night:

Just got this 5 shelf storage setup, makes things way easier to get to em than having em stacked 5-6 high:

laugh.gif
, could care less about the hang tag.
just hoping they're wearable, midsoles feel firm but the air bubbles are kinda fogged.
and here's the ebay link.
White Cement IV

laugh.gif
, could care less about the hang tag.
just hoping they're wearable, midsoles feel firm but the air bubbles are kinda fogged.
and here's the ebay link.
White Cement IV

nice cements redrum, i see you put that foam money to good use

*edit*

lol jake im mad you copped a grey brim Yankee, and then a red sox a week later
tongue.gif

but dope espos man, glad you finally gotem

KVN those parra inspired af1s
eek.gif
smokin.gif

nice cements redrum, i see you put that foam money to good use

*edit*

lol jake im mad you copped a grey brim Yankee, and then a red sox a week later
tongue.gif

but dope espos man, glad you finally gotem

KVN those parra inspired af1s
eek.gif
smokin.gif

the KD3s posted above by Dcypoe, can be purchased at Nike Outlet Great Mall, Milpitas. $59. FSR

my pickup..

lebron8.jpg

also got these

maypickup01.jpg

the KD3s posted above by Dcypoe, can be purchased at Nike Outlet Great Mall, Milpitas. $59. FSR

my pickup..

lebron8.jpg

also got these

maypickup01.jpg

Originally Posted by HumaNBeaTBoX1

Just got these in the mail and they are so Clean. I have one problem though they definitely didn't come from a smoke free home they smell pretty bad. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the smell out ?
Jordan retro 5's from 06-07

try buying those anti-odor pouch things at a hardware store. i know they have something like that.

you posted so much pics dude! large ones at that. just cause you wear a size 15...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jus playin

Originally Posted by HumaNBeaTBoX1

Just got these in the mail and they are so Clean. I have one problem though they definitely didn't come from a smoke free home they smell pretty bad. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the smell out ?
Jordan retro 5's from 06-07

try buying those anti-odor pouch things at a hardware store. i know they have something like that.

you posted so much pics dude! large ones at that. just cause you wear a size 15...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
jus playin

Back
Top Bottom