OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

mane.
LOL! True that
laugh.gif
Do we really want to remind these people of Hustle and Flow... They had everyone thinking we all sounded like that, and that nobody had air conditioning considering everyone was sweaty through out the whole movie
laugh.gif
@ Memphisboi, are you coming through?

Naw mane, won't be back in Memphis til mid-june.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LOL! I don't use GIF's for you or anyone else recognition, I do it because I can SON.  No sir you are from VA, you suck. You have as much credibility with me as Yung Berg.. Oh yeah.. where I am from we say bruh, we don't say son. Anyways "Can I kick it sneaker expo" here in Memphis this Saturday on May 21st 7060 winchester road.. Lames stay at home please because I will be in the building ready to show some of that good ole Memphis/ southern hospitality ya dig... Don't get it twisted... Would luv to see some of the people behind the key boards real talk, holla at me if you going.

mane.
LOL! True that
laugh.gif
Do we really want to remind these people of Hustle and Flow... They had everyone thinking we all sounded like that, and that nobody had air conditioning considering everyone was sweaty through out the whole movie
laugh.gif
@ Memphisboi, are you coming through?

Naw mane, won't be back in Memphis til mid-june.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom