OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

yea i have 2 pairs of wearable shoe trees
1 pair i trimmed down the height quite a bit so they fit in my air maxes and narrow jordans like the 6s,7s,8s,11s and 12s
and 1 pair where i barely trimmed the height so they can fill up the big and tall toe areas of all my 3s.
All my shoes got 0 creases lol. You might want to trim on the side a little so it doesnt bother the side of your feet and most of the time you can't even feel them
but you have to wear thin socks like the one they sale at footlocker. If you wear thick socks then they hurt a little. I hope that helps.

yea i have 2 pairs of wearable shoe trees
1 pair i trimmed down the height quite a bit so they fit in my air maxes and narrow jordans like the 6s,7s,8s,11s and 12s
and 1 pair where i barely trimmed the height so they can fill up the big and tall toe areas of all my 3s.
All my shoes got 0 creases lol. You might want to trim on the side a little so it doesnt bother the side of your feet and most of the time you can't even feel them
but you have to wear thin socks like the one they sale at footlocker. If you wear thick socks then they hurt a little. I hope that helps.

Southwest, is that an Express shirt? If it is, I still want that, they never have my size 
mad.gif

Southwest, is that an Express shirt? If it is, I still want that, they never have my size 
mad.gif

Yea it's express , I don't really like their clothes but when I saw it It made me think
Of my true blues 3s, and flint 13s lol and sometime I rock it to the club so it was good money invested lol

Yea it's express , I don't really like their clothes but when I saw it It made me think
Of my true blues 3s, and flint 13s lol and sometime I rock it to the club so it was good money invested lol

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It was a nice sunny day today in the 808s... Decided to Rock my ASGs... Very underrated...
kakaako park. right down the street from my apartment. i jog there sometimes. 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

It was a nice sunny day today in the 808s... Decided to Rock my ASGs... Very underrated...
kakaako park. right down the street from my apartment. i jog there sometimes. 

^ they aren't repainted.... Those are just almost brand new. I've only wore them about four times.

Back
Top Bottom