OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Okay, dope man. Yeah I'm familiar with Raleigh Denim. They use Cone denim I believe(?) which Levi/LVC also uses.

good stuff.

Okay, dope man. Yeah I'm familiar with Raleigh Denim. They use Cone denim I believe(?) which Levi/LVC also uses.

good stuff.

nice fits everyone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Just some Regular Ol' Samples.
^
mad.gif
I wish I could get some "Regular Ol' Samples"

Maldonado, just curious why don't you like nudies?  I have two pair and they are my favorite jeans.

@ ChamWillJam23, thanks for the congrats man!

@ TypeRPinoY, nope I live in Madison, WI currently.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Just some Regular Ol' Samples.
^
mad.gif
I wish I could get some "Regular Ol' Samples"

Maldonado, just curious why don't you like nudies?  I have two pair and they are my favorite jeans.

@ ChamWillJam23, thanks for the congrats man!

@ TypeRPinoY, nope I live in Madison, WI currently.

thecatinthehat - honestly, Nudie's are aight man. No hate, I just feel like, for a bit more money, you can move into some of the nicer(IMO) Japanese denim makers like Flat Head, Iron Heart, Double Volante, etc.

Ty - Meant to mention in my last post. If you haven't already, check out Strike Gold on Self Edge's website. They have a new pair out - Pure Gold, that has indigo warp and beige mud weft threads, so the blue denim has a brown hue underneath, that it fades to.

Also, ROY denim is a newer designer thats real dope. Like Raleigh Denim, ROY uses Cone fabric and all of the pairs are hand-made by one person. Check his stuff out on Self Edge too.

thecatinthehat - honestly, Nudie's are aight man. No hate, I just feel like, for a bit more money, you can move into some of the nicer(IMO) Japanese denim makers like Flat Head, Iron Heart, Double Volante, etc.

Ty - Meant to mention in my last post. If you haven't already, check out Strike Gold on Self Edge's website. They have a new pair out - Pure Gold, that has indigo warp and beige mud weft threads, so the blue denim has a brown hue underneath, that it fades to.

Also, ROY denim is a newer designer thats real dope. Like Raleigh Denim, ROY uses Cone fabric and all of the pairs are hand-made by one person. Check his stuff out on Self Edge too.

3241676c6418011bd05e7e5f90b67c1a113a482b_r.jpg

My rotation for the passed week.
Those prestos are so durable. Ive ran many miles in them since they released almost 10years ago.

3241676c6418011bd05e7e5f90b67c1a113a482b_r.jpg

My rotation for the passed week.
Those prestos are so durable. Ive ran many miles in them since they released almost 10years ago.

Back
Top Bottom