OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Today to BBQ
same

except
2i27yoz.jpg

with a brand new black T of course, i'm running through them like Dame Dash
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

we just had a swag battle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

onoz_2.gif

I wish people would quit beatin' 'round the bush and say who they talkin' bout on here...kuz I'm tryna figure out who RL Treyce & AirAnt23 r talkin' bout that has icy bottoms and more than one person in the pic... if its us...please, say whateva' u gotta say, kuz in our world we use to haters and all they do is motivate us to kick it up a notch... and if it wasn't us, pardon me for assuming.  

s dubl>> Good lookin' bruh, appreciate the love and you can bet we gonna keep doin' us..."kuz we just always did our own thang...stupid mutha******...I  see all this $$$ through my Ohio State Buckeyes"

sdubl that's a sick rotation

sneakermane-most ppl hate the kobe b/c he plays for the lakers..that's my reason anyway..im a cavs fan so my opinion is skewed

Originally Posted by lcg7411

I wish people would quit beatin' 'round the bush and say who they talkin' bout on here...kuz I'm tryna figure out who RL Treyce & AirAnt23 r talkin' bout that has icy bottoms and more than one person in the pic... if its us...please, say whateva' u gotta say, kuz in our world we use to haters and all they do is motivate us to kick it up a notch... and if it wasn't us, pardon me for assuming.  

s dubl>> Good lookin' bruh, appreciate the love and you can bet we gonna keep doin' us..."kuz we just always did our own thang...stupid mutha******...I  see all this $$$ through my Ohio State Buckeyes"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Huh??? What does this have to do with Ohio State?
laugh.gif

Hahaha everything has to do with Ohio State...Buck fans rep hard!  Drake has a lil somethin' to do with it too...

gay, straight, black, white, short, tall, skinny, and fat.  who really cares though?  it's a message board who should welcome everyone.  they're not bothering no one just posting like everyone else.  now I want some folks to talk stuff cause I said something about it.  I swear most of the dudes on here act just like teenage girls.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

i hate kobe bryant

Thank you. Hate what you can't have, skills and Rings!!!
lmao how many game winners has he missed during this years playoffs. lucky gasol and artest are there to bail him out

Pau Gasol tipped in a missed jumper by Kobe Bryant with a half-second left and the defending champion Lakers survived a late comeback

Kobe Bryant's missed 3-pointer dropped right into his hands, and Artest's awkward layup banked neatly through the net as the buzzer sounded

Best passer in the league maybe???

Originally Posted by lcg7411

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Huh??? What does this have to do with Ohio State?
laugh.gif

Hahaha everything has to do with Ohio State...Buck fans rep hard!  Drake has a lil somethin' to do with it too...

where at in the OH?? 

Back
Top Bottom