OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

battleground kills people
laugh.gif
 Want me to get Kobe?

Pau Gasol tipped in a missed jumper by Kobe Bryant with a half-second left and the defending champion Lakers survived a late comeback

Kobe Bryant's missed 3-pointer dropped right into his hands, and Artest's awkward layup banked neatly through the net as the buzzer sounded

Best passer in the league maybe???

When you gotta shoot over 3 dudes clinging to your jersey on a regular basis....it's kinda hard to make everyshot. The man gets double/triple teamed on a regular basis. But look what happens when you play him one on one/ mano e mano....you get your !%% jayed up. Ask Grant Hill what happened during the put out game yesterday. They should of kept playing that soft *!$ zone D.

Good thing y'all hero Mike Jordan (The Goat) was fortunate to have played in the era when double teaming was illegal. Look at all his game winning & greatest shots. Ask Ehlo, Starks or Bryan Russell if they wouldn't have loved to get some help.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Pau Gasol tipped in a missed jumper by Kobe Bryant with a half-second left and the defending champion Lakers survived a late comeback

Kobe Bryant's missed 3-pointer dropped right into his hands, and Artest's awkward layup banked neatly through the net as the buzzer sounded

When you gotta shoot over 3 dudes clinging to your jersey on a regular basis....it's kinda hard to make everyshot. The man gets double/triple teamed on a regular basis. But look what happens when you play him one on one/ mano e mano....you get your !%% jayed up. Ask Grant Hill what happened during the put out game yesterday. They should of kept playing that soft *!$ zone D.

Good thing y'all hero Mike Jordan (The Goat) was fortunate to have played in the era when double teaming was illegal. Look at all his game winning & greatest shots. Ask Ehlo, Starks or Bryan Russell if they wouldn't have loved to get some help.

show me 1 piece of evidence that says double teaming was illegal. And against oklahoma city kobe vs. westbrook 1 on 1 BRICK. against pheonix he shot over nash and hill and air balled.

and before Jordan cremated byron russel he stole the ball when him and Rodman DOUBLE TEAMED malone, pause

Originally Posted by sneakermane

When you gotta shoot over 3 dudes clinging to your jersey on a regular basis....it's kinda hard to make everyshot. The man gets double/triple
teamed on a regular basis. But look what happens when you play him one on one/ mano e mano....you get your !%% jayed up. Ask Grant Hill what happened during the put out game yesterday. They should of kept playing that soft *!$ zone D.

show me 1 piece of evidence that says double teaming was illegal. And against oklahoma city kobe vs. westbrook 1 on 1 BRICK. against pheonix he shot over nash
and hill and air balled.

For all you youngins....you could ONLY double team a man for 3 seconds....and he had to have the ball. If you weren't back to your original man within 3 seconds...it was a penalty for illegal defense. Not like today when you can Double team a man the whole game. Hell, you can even deny a player the ball by double teaming him. Plus zone D was illegal too...that !$%@ was for college.

Btw....Show me one piece of evidence of Mike hitting ANY game winning shot over more than one person. When he pushed down Russell, was there even another Jazz in the picture?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lcg7411

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Huh??? What does this have to do with Ohio State?
laugh.gif

Hahaha everything has to do with Ohio State...Buck fans rep hard!  Drake has a lil somethin' to do with it too...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways, this is what I wore today (recycled pic):

This board has gone to hell. On a lighter note, I never knew that about the double teaming. I'm sure alot of people don't know that, makes you think about what if..

Thanks for the comments on the last few fits.
Today to try The Boiling Crab for the first time with a lady friend.
H&M Button Down
Stussy Shorts
Janoski SBs

30tlzl0.jpg

e8wyus.jpg

SoleSistaAsh85>> Good lookin' Sista', u know some people were just born to hate and discriminate kuz they can't do it like we do... I figure if they hatin' on us, they just wanna be like us but can't.  U know that ain't gonna stop us tho....we might jus start postin' 2 pics a day- morning and night...HAHAHA jus playin'... like I said tho, haters motivate.  Thanks for gettin our back tho.

Originally Posted by lcg7411

I wish people would quit beatin' 'round the bush and say who they talkin' bout on here...kuz I'm tryna figure out who SneakerPimp2K8 & AirAnt23 r talkin' bout that has icy bottoms and more than one person in the pic... if its us...please, say whateva' u gotta say, kuz in our world we use to haters and all they do is motivate us to kick it up a notch... and if it wasn't us, pardon me for assuming.  

s dubl>> Good lookin' bruh, appreciate the love and you can bet we gonna keep doin' us..."kuz we just always did our own thang...stupid mutha******...I  see all this $$$ through my Ohio State Buckeyes"
I can't say what I really wanna say cause I'll be banned/suspended but shoot me a PM and I'll give you guys/girls, whatever you are some insight.

Ash- you my homie but just take it easy

Haven't been participating in here much, fits from the past week

Originally Posted by zyr12

lcg7411 brought heat for several days straight.

Nice fits NT.

Good lookin'...appreciate the recognition...we gonna keep bringin' it too...u have no idea what's in store!  Thanks for not bein' a hater
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

i hate kobe bryant

Thank you. Hate what you can't have, skills and Rings!!!
lmao how many game winners has he missed during this years playoffs. lucky gasol and artest are there to bail him out

Call it luck or whatever makes you feel good. WE win cuz we better! How many championships has your team won?

Back
Top Bottom