OFFICIAL MAY WDYWT...**PLEASE** NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by lcg7411

I wish people would quit beatin' 'round the bush and say who they talkin' bout on here...kuz I'm tryna figure out who RL Treyce & AirAnt23 r talkin' bout that has icy bottoms and more than one person in the pic... if its us...please, say whateva' u gotta say, kuz in our world we use to haters and all they do is motivate us to kick it up a notch... and if it wasn't us, pardon me for assuming.  

s dubl>> Good lookin' bruh, appreciate the love and you can bet we gonna keep doin' us..."kuz we just always did our own thang...stupid mutha******...I  see all this $$$ through my Ohio State Buckeyes"
I can't say what I really wanna say cause I'll be banned/suspended but shoot me a PM and I'll give you guys/girls, whatever you are some insight.

Ash- you my homie but just take it easy

Haven't been participating in here much, fits from the past week

hahaha your lack of intellect humors me, you can't communicate in a civilized manner?  That's a quality that is absolutely necessary to acquire for any type of successful person, you may want to work on that. 
On another note... are you not able to recognize a woman when you see one?  Or did you want us to be boys...maybe that's what you like..to each his own. 
Yet, in my first post I specifically said that my "girl & I"...do you believe that because one varies from the norm type of attire--i.e. such as a woman wearing long shorts (since observation doesn't seem to be a characteristic of yours, I put it bluntly for you)-- that determines whether they are male or female?  To clarify any misunderstanding you may be experiencing, we are both thorough, raw, gutter, independent women that wish to be nothing but exactly that.
To appease your wishes I will PM you for the mere fact that I am truly curious as to what you have to say.  As for our heat...we'll be back tomorrow...and you'll be watching ;-)

sneakermane:
          please quit comparing MJ to a player who still on the level of proving himself, it just shows how ignorant you are comparing n thinkin kobe is better than MJ. *$*! and refrain fr comparing KB       the to the greatest player that ever played in the NBA.    

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

ohio state sucks too
Well, I guess that all depends on what your definition of "sucks" is.. yes Alabama (if that's who you're comparing them to) has more bowl wins but the Bucks have a better BCS record.  The bucks have played in more BCS bowls than any other team, going 5-3, while Alabama is 1-2.   

I wish people would quit beatin' 'round the bush and say who they talkin' bout on here...kuz I'm tryna figure out who RL Treyce & AirAnt23 r talkin' bout that has icy bottoms and more than one person in the pic... if its us...please, say whateva' u gotta say, kuz in our world we use to haters and all they do is motivate us to kick it up a notch... and if it wasn't us, pardon me for assuming.  

s dubl>> Good lookin' bruh, appreciate the love and you can bet we gonna keep doin' us..."kuz we just always did our own thang...stupid mutha******...I  see all this $$$ through my Ohio State Buckeyes"
I can't say what I really wanna say cause I'll be banned/suspended but shoot me a PM and I'll give you guys/girls, whatever you are some insight.

Ash- you my homie but just take it easy

Haven't been participating in here much, fits from the past week

hahaha your lack of intellect humors me, you can't communicate in a civilized manner?  That's a quality that is absolutely necessary to acquire for any type of successful person, you may want to work on that. 
On another note... are you not able to recognize a woman when you see one?  Or did you want us to be boys...maybe that's what you like..to each his own. 
Yet, in my first post I specifically said that my "girl & I"...do you believe that because one varies from the norm type of attire--i.e. such as a woman wearing long shorts (since observation doesn't seem to be a characteristic of yours, I put it bluntly for you)-- that determines whether they are male or female?  To clarify any misunderstanding you may be experiencing, we are both thorough, raw, gutter, independent women that wish to be nothing but exactly that.
To appease your wishes I will PM you for the mere fact that I am truly curious as to what you have to say.  As for our heat...we'll be back tomorrow...and you'll be watching ;-)

SHOTS FIRED im duckin for cover

YoungSk8:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the idol thing.

Kevin- I'm in the same boat. "oh shyet" shots being fired left and right.

We have a new Proto in town
laugh.gif

Sid Lugar:  "No, they arent the new proto. They dress they want and are ok in my book. People only pick on them because they live a different way. Nothing wrong with them. Let them post fits just like the rest of us. They are good in my book and we will see more fits from them in the future."

Well, I admire you voicing your opinion and greatly appreciate the love, real talk.  And you are absolutely correct...we'll be bringin' more to the table all too soon.  Thank you!

Sid - I didn't say they were the new Proto, I only spoke of ppl whose fits have been in question. You contradicted yourself also. They can post what they can but Proto can't? I'd rather see Proto post then this trash honestly.

ICG- I was just stating the obvious. Keep bringing the heat.

Sid - I didn't say they were the new Proto, I only spoke of ppl whose fits have been in question. Your contradicted yourself also. They can post what they can but Proto can't? I'd rather see Proto post then this trash honestly.

ICG- I was just stating the obvious. Keep bringing the heat.

Do they brag like Proto or come across as douchebags? No. Proto is annoying. They just want to post their fits and move on.

Proto on the other hand wants to break down crap and explain why he tucks his jeans in his sneakers like chicks do when they are wearing those furry uggs or whatever they are called and brag about his suppose 80k dj job. Anybody can post their fits. Proto can post his fits. And they can post their fits too. All im saying is your picking on them because of their lifestyle which is wrong. They haven't done anything wrong.

I pick on proto cause hes a prick. And thats fine because he behaves like one.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

No, they arent the new proto. They dress they want and are ok in my book. People only pick on them because they live a different way. Nothing wrong with them. Let them post fits just like the rest of us. They are good in my book and we will see more fits from them in the future.

Back
Top Bottom