OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
manny hydrating quick and looking like he just swam borders and made it.

pac looks scared, stoned, but he sure is bigger.

manny hydrating quick and looking like he just swam borders and made it.

pac looks scared, stoned, but he sure is bigger.
STOP. The dude just ate a big Butterfinger bar (Butterfinger Sponsorship) before drinking that water. Pac is just relaxed and same as any other fights he's been in. May definitely trying too hard to be professional and serious. Floyd know the whole worlds watching so he's trying to switch things up. 

Last edited:
manny shoulda ate dinaguan and balut and penoy and make his breath crypt, then sniper breathe on ffloyd during the stare down.

laugh.gif
 Hadn't noticed pacquiao always clowing during face offs

Last edited:
Man the weigh in was LIVE! So crazy and loud being there in person. The boos were so loud for mayweather surprisingly, he looks shooked.

Man the weigh in was LIVE! So crazy and loud being there in person. The boos were so loud for mayweather surprisingly, he looks shooked.
Man I thought it was just me. He looked so focused though. I'm surprised he hasn't talked crap about Manny during these events like he did to De La Hoya and others. It must have been so crazy being there.

I don't see anything about Floyd that looks shooked, if any thing he is looking at manny wondering if he going thinks its funny when he beat him like he stole something either y'all blind or just trying to hype manny talking bout shooked

Mannys mother is creepy doing curses on mannys opponents. When pacman was fighting bradley she was getting kray

Wish Floyd could articulate like Ali did back in the day...he'd be dropping control verses all over the Pacman. 

the religious references on the shirt was over the top tho.....manny needs to calm down with that
He doesn't need to do anything other than knock Mayweather out tomorrow! Hes earned the right to wear what he wants on his tshirts. Im def not a religious guy but Manny has a large platform to send whatever message he wants.

Im really surprised I haven't seen a bunch of Pac Man shirts on Nike.com. I really want to get a shirt and am gonna try and pick one up at footlocker. Sadly, I got Mayweather taking the cake tomorrow but im all in for Manny.

TMT(the money team)= The Manny Team

Mayweather Promotions (MP) = Manny Pacquaio.

Its kind of funny how the acronyms can go either for for both. My friends and I have been messing around with it for the last week lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom