OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone posted a similar video in this thread.

I saw Marquez' version.

-Drew

the real winners...

floyd and pac. they raking all that $

obviously, this wouldve great 5 yrs ago, but fans have to settle for two great fighters at the end of their careers
dont really care who wins. hope it is an exciting fight and fans get their money's worth

probably gonna be glued to the spurs/clips gm before i flip over :lol:

Last edited:
I dont get how hard it is to comprehend where the hype is for the two best guys within their weight classes for an extended period time fighting against each other :lol:

Can't believe people actually think Manny stands a chance... how is beyond me.

He'll be lucky he even gets any rounds :smh:

Filipino dude at the job swearing up and down that Manny has this in the bag.

I can't wait to see his face come Monday :rofl:

Manny is just happy he's getting his payday right now.

Even if it goes to decision and Manny has the edge they're going to give it to Mayweather because he's the bigger draw and people just pay to see him lose.

Can't wait to come in this thread also to see all the sobbing NTers after Manny loses :lol:

who cares if they past their primes? they're still head and shoulders above everyone (except ggg) even at the end of their careers

ok im a keep it real im a floyd fan so lets get that out the way before yall come at me sideways... but anyway for the floyd fans stop saying floyd going to beat pac down and get a KO... now that sounds easy but come on have you seen floyd last 10-15 fights majority have gone decision and the fights he did dominate the opponent look like they never even got into a fight... floyd is a defensive genius and wins on points and accuracy and his great defense... stop acting like he murking cats out there looking like tyson in his prime :lol: but anyway cant believe we 24 hours away from this fight :wow:... i will be watching with two of my friends at buffalo wild wings where its usually free but will charge 10 cover for this fight but will include a coupon for the next visit so its kinda like free... its all good the only thing im worried about is getting a seat for the 3 of us... i will go there at 7:30 just trying to reserve one and will baby my beer until the fight :lol:

Last edited:
Man the weigh in was LIVE! So crazy and loud being there in person. The boos were so loud for mayweather surprisingly, he looks shooked.

The weigh in was live but dougie fresh on build up was hilarious when he asked an asian kid who was gonna win amd he said its obviously floyd lol.

Man I thought it was just me. He looked so focused though. I'm surprised he hasn't talked crap about Manny during these events like he did to De La Hoya and others. It must have been so crazy being there.

Floyd looked unfazed by the crowd. Its pretty obvious the build up is good vs evil like all of floyds fights

And indint care what anyone says there is not a bad seat in that arena for tomorrows fight

View media item 1516299

ok im a keep it real im a floyd fan so lets get that out the way before yall come at me sideways... but anyway for the floyd fans stop saying floyd going to beat pac down and get a KO... now that sounds easy but come on have you seen floyd last 10-15 fights majority have gone decision and the fights he did dominate the opponent look like they never even got into a fight... floyd is a defensive genius and wins on points and accuracy and his great defense... stop acting like he murking cats out there looking like tyson in his prime
laugh.gif
but anyway cant believe we 24 hours away from this fight
eek.gif
... i will be watching with two of my friends at buffalo wild wings where its usually free but will charge 10 cover for this fight but will include a coupon for the next visit so its kinda like free... its all good the only thing im worried about is getting a seat for the 3 of us... i will go there at 7:30 just trying to reserve one and will baby my beer until the fight
laugh.gif
7:30 is too late lol u better get there at 6 the latest 

ok im a keep it real im a floyd fan so lets get that out the way before yall come at me sideways... but anyway for the floyd fans stop saying floyd going to beat pac down and get a KO... now that sounds easy but come on have you seen floyd last 10-15 fights majority have gone decision and the fights he did dominate the opponent look like they never even got into a fight... floyd is a defensive genius and wins on points and accuracy and his great defense... stop acting like he murking cats out there looking like tyson in his prime
laugh.gif
but anyway cant believe we 24 hours away from this fight
eek.gif
... i will be watching with two of my friends at buffalo wild wings where its usually free but will charge 10 cover for this fight but will include a coupon for the next visit so its kinda like free... its all good the only thing im worried about is getting a seat for the 3 of us... i will go there at 7:30 just trying to reserve one and will baby my beer until the fight
laugh.gif
7:30? Lmaooo

ok im a keep it real im a floyd fan so lets get that out the way before yall come at me sideways... but anyway for the floyd fans stop saying floyd going to beat pac down and get a KO... now that sounds easy but come on have you seen floyd last 10-15 fights majority have gone decision and the fights he did dominate the opponent look like they never even got into a fight... floyd is a defensive genius and wins on points and accuracy and his great defense... stop acting like he murking cats out there looking like tyson in his prime :lol: but anyway cant believe we 24 hours away from this fight :wow:... i will be watching with two of my friends at buffalo wild wings where its usually free but will charge 10 cover for this fight but will include a coupon for the next visit so its kinda like free... its all good the only thing im worried about is getting a seat for the 3 of us... i will go there at 7:30 just trying to reserve one and will baby my beer until the fight :lol:

Hope you mean 7:30 AM lol

i know it sounds a little OD but im not missing this fight for anything and yes i need a great seat.... and im going to watch the clippers game tomorrow anyway at 8 so i will be preoccupied :lol:

ALL MY PEOPLES ARE FALLING THROUGH!!!

Probably not watching.

*multiple profanities*

mad.gif

Man just watched the champ Shane Mosley speak on TV next to Evander and he is stuttering and sluring his words. Its sad but it seems like he is showing signs of brain damage. Hope its not that. Smh

The weigh in was live but dougie fresh on build up was hilarious when he asked an asian kid who was gonna win amd he said its obviously floyd lol.
Floyd looked unfazed by the crowd. Its pretty obvious the build up is good vs evil like all of floyds fights

And indint care what anyone says there is not a bad seat in that arena for tomorrows fight

View media item 1516299
If I'm paying thousands of dollars to be there, by default my seat is NOT bad. Even if I'm chilling with the pigeons lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom