OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayweather this that... ya'll gotta stop. :lol:

Just excited to see who ends up on top tomorrow. :pimp:

Let me tell you the boos got to him. Would you want to hear that knowing youre not loved in your own town knowing the majority is favoring your opponent? What they show you guys on tv is not the same what we saw live. They cant give you every angle and feed I saw with my own eyes live.

Let me tell you the boos got to him. Would you want to hear that knowing youre not loved in your own town knowing the majority is favoring your opponent? What they show you guys on tv is not the same what we saw live. They cant give you every angle and feed I saw with my own eyes live.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

CD9GHDDVEAAyMxz.jpg
Young Chuck 
pimp.gif

Yeah Floyd was definitely shook being the villain. He's never been booed before or been the bad guy before [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Yeah Floyd was definitely shook being the villain. He's never been booed before or been the bad guy before [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]
unless youve been to vegas first hand during a mayweather fight your post isnt relevant. This isnt the same crowd hes used to. No ones backing him out here and that will make you lose confidence in your beloved fans you thought you had.

unless youve been to vegas first hand during a mayweather fight your post isnt relevant. This isnt the same crowd hes used to. No ones backing him out here and that will make you lose confidence in your beloved fans you thought you had.
Boi stop, Floyd has been the most hated boxer in the last decade. 
laugh.gif
 at him losing confidence...he shouldn't even fight tomorrow. 

Just let it go bruh really, like really lol

I hope they both throw punches and knock each other out at the same time. But really tho all my boys at the gym just rooting for mayweather cuz he's black. They called him an exciting fighter. I was like wtf u talking about man. He's pretty boring imo. Pac throws way more punches and pushed the pace. I'm rooting for Floyd tho. Cuz I like rooting for the bad guy

Man Tyson said Floyd is hated. He can't even take his kids to school. Is nothing new he is hearing boos. He know no one love him, they just love his money.

Nah you buggin', bruh.

I defintely got May spanking Floyd from post to post. :rofl:

Mayweather going to counter Floyd like there's no tomorrow. :lol:

-Drew

Yooo!! You gots ta chill! I'll bet you $500 that Floyd is going to beat the living life out of May. MARK MY WORDS :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pfffffttttttt. Boi stoppp. :lol:

I got you on that bet. Money May gonna have Floyd eating rights and lefts all dayyyy. :rofl:

Rep on that post, bruh. :lol:

-Drew

I got you on that bet. Money May gonna have Floyd eating rights and lefts all dayyyy. :rofl:

-Drew

But could Manny beat Pacman, that's the real question. Reps to all yall betting on Floyd vs Mayweather.

-Drew

But could Manny beat Pacman, that's the real question. Reps to all yall betting on Floyd vs Mayweather.

I got Pac on that one easy, b. Manny too wild with it. Dude just comes forward.

-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom