OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something strange is going to happen, in other words the result will be something other than Mayweather winning by 12 round decision.

Last edited:
I just realized something after watching all the shows and the weigh in....

Where the hell is Alex Ariza? I don't think I seen him once.

Every bar/sports bar in town is either charging a crazy cover charge or fully reserved. My friends and I might just have to stream the fight, nobody wants to pay for the PPV :smh:

Every bar/sports bar in town is either charging a crazy cover charge or fully reserved. My friends and I might just have to stream the fight, nobody wants to pay for the PPV :smh:
You can't get 5-10 friends to throw $10-$20 fade on the fight? That's cheaper than the cover charge.

Boxers do that all the time. Gets the other camp riled up looking for replacements, approvals and such. It's a troll tactic really

Last edited:
It's a good thing the NSAC stepped in and stopped any drama. They're playing no games.

-Drew

Can't believe people actually think Manny stands a chance... how is beyond me.

He'll be lucky he even gets any rounds :smh:

Filipino dude at the job swearing up and down that Manny has this in the bag.

I can't wait to see his face come Monday :rofl:

Manny is just happy he's getting his payday right now.

Even if it goes to decision and Manny has the edge they're going to give it to Mayweather because he's the bigger draw and people just pay to see him lose.

Can't wait to come in this thread also to see all the sobbing NTers after Manny loses :lol:
I lol'd at this so hard

I will be laughing even harder come tonight after Floyd dismantles little man.

Manny seems nice and all, but call a spade a spade he's so out matched in every aspect.

How any of you think he is on Floyd's level or ever was even in so called 2009 his prime is beyond me.

Not going to say anything though you will see for yourself come tonight.

Every bar/sports bar in town is either charging a crazy cover charge or fully reserved. My friends and I might just have to stream the fight, nobody wants to pay for the PPV
mean.gif
Im just gonna say that if you have the ability to just go to a bar or restaurant do it ! This is really a once in a lifetime moment, even if there is a rematch I don't think it will be as big as this moment. This is THE fight.

Last edited:

How old are you guys that you guys can't afford to at least split it? You said friends so there's at least 3 of you. You guys can't afford 30 bucks a person?

Last edited:
I will be laughing even harder come tonight after Floyd dismantles little man.

Manny seems nice and all, but call a spade a spade he's so out matched in every aspect.

How any of you think he is on Floyd's level or ever was even in so called 2009 his prime is beyond me.

Not going to say anything though you will see for yourself come tonight.

I don't get why peeps are saying another level? These are the two best fighters in our era. There hasn't been a decline in either part except that manny can't be reckless against Mayweather in this fight. Of course you look good against people you hand picked that match up well on what you bring to the table. Manny was dumb on having arum as his promoter making him fight a marquez 4 times. Even Marquez is calling it a pick em fight only giving a slight edge to floyd. Remember, floyd came in 2 pounds heavy and gave up 600k to make weight so he wouldn't be weak for the fight. I believe floyd will win a close decision but yall act like he God in the ring. C mon brah!

Last edited:
only possible way flloyd don't win is if this fight is fixed and they are trying to get one more pay day out of a rematch fight...

other than that, manny has no chance...and filipinos are the most annoying race when it comes to manny (obv), we understand you are proud of homie, but you have ZERO sports knowledge...just shut up.

It's pretty unfair to generalize. There are annoying fans on both sides. I just attribute all the ignorance and ridiculous claims to hype and excitement. With that being said, I'm just hoping for a good fight. Let's keep it clean in here. But maybe that's being too optimistic.

only possible way flloyd don't win is if this fight is fixed and they are trying to get one more pay day out of a rematch fight...

other than that, manny has no chance...and filipinos are the most annoying race when it comes to manny (obv), we understand you are proud of homie, but you have ZERO sports knowledge...just shut up.
Bro with your ignorance of this post makes me know you're a scared little boy who trolls around here thinking you know the sweet science. For the racist remark you made. I am filipino and yes, I respect Manny but rooting for Floyd. I've followed boxing my whole life because my father was a boxer. For you to say some ish like that is not only offensive it makes it clear that you don't know Jack ish about anything. A color of your skin doesn't make you better than anyone else. To educate you the phillipines only care about 2 sports. Basketball and boxing. Why do you think Ali and Frazier had their fight in PI? Manny wasn't around during that time. Pi is like Cuba, that's thier one sport they really care about along with basketball. Let's be clear, yes you get the occasional filipino who only riot for him because he is his Brotha, doesn't any race do the same? Theres a lot of people only rooting for Floyd because he's black? That doesn't make it annoying. I personally think he should fight Thurman then Manny but he won't. Also, why do you think Filipinos get a long with Mexican and Black folks? Because of the common love of the sport.

Last edited:

It's pretty unfair to generalize. There are annoying fans on both sides. I just attribute all the ignorance and ridiculous claims to hype and excitement. With that being said, I'm just hoping for a good fight. Let's keep it clean in here. But maybe that's being too optimistic.
Exactly what I was going to say.

Just because they were the two best fighters of their era doesnt mean they are on the same level

Clyde drexler & dominique were never on jordans level

Man I'm done with this thread, basketball is totally different than this sport. Boxing has weight classes, basketball doesn't. Why are we comparing basketball. Levels? Ok, Jordan was great against the guards who guarded him. Put him against a center one on one, he'll get post up all day against Ewing and all those other great centers in the league. That's why that's a team sport and not relevant. Peeps like Manny because he brought excitement to all his fights. He wasn't calculated like Floyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom