OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mock Manny's words you bold swine
laugh.gif

How can you not compare if basketball positions is similar to weight classes?

Its a team sport but they compare players based on position

No guard from jordan era was on his level just like no fighter in floyds weight class is on his level
No welterweight is on floyds level
Bro, we can go on and on. its just sad to see this fight 5 years later when both fighters were on the same network and at the height of there careers. Some how it wasn't made. But Pacquiao gets several loses, floyd's answer, "timing!" Another fighter on his "level" is Andre Ward! Crushes everyone in his division. Why you never see him, because you have to be a boxing fan to know his opponents. Watch the Castillo vs Mayweather I fight, might change your mind on why people think Manny has a legit chance, then we'll talk boxing, :smile:

Last edited:
Y'all clowns need to chill [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

FINALLY this will be over tonight.

Y'all clowns need to chill [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

FINALLY this will be over tonight.

Been waiting 6 years for people to finally shut up about this damn fight :smh:

Will all these boxing "fans" realize that other boxers exists after this fight?

I went to an after prom last night just to guarantee the lady lets me off babysitting duty tonight and can go watch this fight. :lol:

Getting kinda pumped

Andre ward is a middleweight, now you just naming boxers

What happened when floyd gave castillo that rematch?

Yup, Floyd dominated in the second by using his feet frustrating Castillo by out boxing him but it shows the man is not unbeatable, he's human like the rest of us.

Andre Ward was a reference on your "level" quote.

Can't wait til this is over man. All these money team rejects and PAC man flunkies can shut the hell up. O my fighter is going to etc etc. Just enjoy the fight man [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Letting your love for a fighter come in between appreciating what's finally happening.

Hennessey beach. Do have the actual numbers? That's the login page.

I have majority bets on pac in vegas/bigger money on Floyd with the draw prop being pounded.

While Floyd is the "safer" pick at reasonable vig...The line adjusts for a reason and a lot of ppl getting cute with KO/stoppage props.

Indeed! Did anyone catch the matthysse vs provodnikov fight? Damn that was a war
I'm sure plenty of dudes in here did but they probably talked about it in the other boxing thread.

I'll admit I'm a filthy casual who mainly watches Pac fights, but I'll catch some other ones from time to time.

Last edited:
Hennessey beach. Do have the actual numbers? That's the login page.

I have majority bets on pac in vegas/bigger money on Floyd with the draw prop being pounded.

While Floyd is the "safer" pick at reasonable vig...The line adjusts for a reason and a lot of ppl getting cute with KO/stoppage props.
That link is a referral code for anyone interested in betting on the fight, you get a 200% bonus for depositing today 

I bet strictly on enjoyment purposes this fight.  Floyd with the knockout in 7-10 round

but I don't think the line has adjusted yet from when I last checked early am

It doesn't look like I'm watching.

Swear to godzilla, man... 
mean.gif

I have no words.

Southern Illinois... matter of fact, all these wack midwestern/southern regions...

*double middle finger*

Never had to worry about stuff like this growing up in CA.

Like, since NO ONE around me is showing it, then wouldn't it make good business sense to be the ONE restaurant that's showing it? There are easily a dozen bars within a 5 mile radius of me, and Applebees, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Moes, a variant Hooters-type place, and a couple little family style joints that have tvs on all the time. If ONE of them had the fight on, they would KILL it tonight, wouldn't they? 
ohwell.gif

Meh. I'm just venting.

Anybody else here in Vegas watching the fight? Still trying to find s spot to watch it at
i managed to get some on ticketmaster around 1pm yesteday for mandalay bay. Keep checking they keep popping back up. And :lol: at dude who cant split a ppv with his boys. Yall stream deserves to go out coppin out and being cheap for a fight this magnitude.

Anybody else here in Vegas watching the fight? Still trying to find s spot to watch it at
CC is almost $500 now

i managed to get some on ticketmaster around 1pm yesteday for mandalay bay. Keep checking they keep popping back up. And :lol: at dude who cant split a ppv with his boys. Yall stream deserves to go out coppin out and being cheap for a fight this magnitude.

TF man this **** is crazy that a simple hotel/bar won't even be showing it...I'm on the Hunt!

Swear to godzilla, man... :smh:

I have no words.

Southern Illinois... matter of fact, all these wack midwestern/southern regions...

*double middle finger*

Like, since NO ONE around me is showing it, then wouldn't it make good business sense to be the ONE restaurant that's showing it? There are easily a dozen bars within a 5 mile radius of me, and Applebees, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Moes, a variant Hooters-type place, and a couple little family style joints that have tvs on all the time. If ONE of them had the fight on, they would KILL it tonight, wouldn't they? :\

Meh. I'm just venting.

Come to my crib bro. I'm on the east coast though.

Swear to godzilla, man... :smh:

I have no words.

*double middle finger*

Like, since NO ONE around me is showing it, then wouldn't it make good business sense to be the ONE restaurant that's showing it? There are easily a dozen bars within a 5 mile radius of me, and Applebees, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Moes, a variant Hooters-type place, and a couple little family style joints that have tvs on all the time. If ONE of them had the fight on, they would KILL it tonight, wouldn't they? :\

Meh. I'm just venting.
Your home boy is getting married right? The reception spot doesn't have a bar showing the fight?

Pacquiao quoting scriptures and wearing Jesus Tshirts and it's all good.
Tim Tebow prays before the game and he's bad for the league.
HYP-O-CRITES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom