OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old heads at work are rooting for Pac now ever since Floyd claimed he's better than Ali  
roll.gif

Not when he beat his ex wife, but when he said he's better than Ali 
laugh.gif

:lol: This guy. Says there would be riots in multiple cities if Floyd loses - you ask why and the response is "I see what you're trying to do and turn this against me". :lol: Dude doesn't even want to explain his logic because he already knows how dumb it's going to come out.

Floyd is actually the most hated fighter in the world. Riots? :rofl:

W or L dudes is still getting turnt up at the club esp in Vegas :lol: :pimp:

It ain't that serious folks....on both sides.

Shane been on that slippery slope he's taken too many blows. And he's talkin about he wants the hands with JMM :smh: some dudes don't know when to hang it up

:smh: He's been like this for awhile. Listening to him talk before the Floyd fight was tough.

For comparison - this was him 15 years ago

Luckily, I'm pretty sure he's only coaching nowadays. Also his fight with Manny was a glorified sparring session after the first couple rounds. It wasn't on some Margarito stuff where Pacquiao was just killing him the entire fight.

Fight is gonna be underwhelming just because ppl actually believe manny is on floyds level
Why would you not think that? Just because the KO of Marquez does not mean he is not on his level. Both guys dominated their divisions for a long time. Roy Jones was considered the best until he faced Tarver, Vernon Forrest to Mosley, Cory Sanders to W. Klitchko, etc. every dog has his day and opponent. I agree Floyd will win but to think Manny is not on his level is a dumb statement. I still believe Mayweather lost to Castillo the first time and every boxing observer thought so too. Btw I'm a huge Mayweater fan but more of a fan of the sport.

:smh: He's been like this for awhile. Listening to him talk before the Floyd fight was tough.

For comparison - this was him 15 years ago

Luckily, I'm pretty sure he's only coaching nowadays. Also his fight with Manny was a glorified sparring session after the first couple rounds. It wasn't on some Margarito stuff where Pacquiao was just killing him the entire fight.

Damn he looks and sounds completely different now

Can't believe people actually think Manny stands a chance... how is beyond me.

He'll be lucky he even gets any rounds :smh:

Filipino dude at the job swearing up and down that Manny has this in the bag.

I can't wait to see his face come Monday :rofl:

Manny is just happy he's getting his payday right now.

Even if it goes to decision and Manny has the edge they're going to give it to Mayweather because he's the bigger draw and people just pay to see him lose.

Can't wait to come in this thread also to see all the sobbing NTers after Manny loses :lol:
I lol'd at this so hard

Mike was about to put those paws on that variant Dana White.
laugh.gif

If Pacquiao win by decision tomorrow which is a possibility.

I wouldn't be surprised if riots broke out in Vegas and other cities around the US.

Would love to hear your uneducated logic behind this thought

Floyd fans are so damn predictable. Seriously when someone like me says "There is a possibility Pacquiao can win by decision tomorrow night"

Floyd fans are quick to defend and reply with "impossible" or "no way, if so the fix was in". If Manny KO's him which is also a possibility Floyd fans are going to be defending Floyd saying "Manny was juiced or on something"

Answer my question please. Why would there be riots in Vegas and other cities if Floyd lose?

I see what you're trying do and turn this into against me.

Go wash ya face boo

Last edited:
This fight is 5-6 years too late...Manny takes it in 2009/10. Floyd Mayweather takes it tomorrow. Floyd even says that the timing wasn't right but now that Pac has slowed down hes down to fight him. Pacquiao hasn't thrown as many punches per round as he used to. His flurries aren't even the same speed as they were.

This fight is 5-6 years too late...Manny takes it in 2009/10. Floyd Mayweather takes it tomorrow. Floyd even says that the timing wasn't right but now that Pac has slowed down hes down to fight him. Pacquiao hasn't thrown as many punches per round as he used to. His flurries aren't even the same speed as they were.
 Did you try even look at the commentary though?  They said his speed was back, said his hits were hurting.  I dunno if that's a legit assessment if your sparring partner is a slowed down freddie roach though.

They both are older, but you can't beat father time and while both have intoxicating levels of lifestyle, an older body simply can't RECOVER the same.  No amount of juice, roids, HGH, supplements can help you with that.  FLOYD looks like he lost a lot of weight, and to say that he'll CHANGE HIS STYLE suddenly because of this matchup will be interesting to see.

Based on history, FLOYD would go the distance and strike when he sees fit, like he did w/ V8.  If Manny's speed is anywhere close to that Hatton bout, Ffloyd is in trouble.  You can duck, weave and all that, but at that age, it makes you dizzy.  

all pac had to do was take the blood test. these dudes wouldnt fought in 2010. son was still on that dwade ****.

for the cats saying manny lost the speed x power...

this was less than 5 months ago,

im not saying hes mayweather but I bet you algerie takes a punch better than may at this point.

Last edited:
all pac had to do was take the blood test. these dudes wouldnt fought in 2010. son was still on that dwade ****.
If you think that is true.....you are sadly misinformed. Floyd didn't want nothing to do with Pac back then. He only taking the fight now because he got shamed into doing it. I even think Mayweather is going to win but there is something about Pac that he doesn't like.

for the cats saying manny lost the speed x power...

this was less than 5 months ago,

im not saying hes mayweather but I bet you algerie takes a punch better than may at this point.
Great post when I say that he lost speed and power im not saying he isn't fast or isn't powerful because he still is both. Hes still a dangerous opponent but hes not as fast or strong. Mayweather isn't as fast either but his reflexes are still there.

My mind says Floyd but im very much a Pacquiao fan. Im really trying hard to expect a Floyd win because I don't want to be disappointed later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom