OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 Drew spitting that ether

its like talking to a wall.. they just dont get it so im a let it go... anyway im looking forward to watching the upcoming fights on NBC oh wait im not a fan of boxing just a fan of floyd and pac :lol:

How am I comparable to talking to a wall when I actually bring facts to the table as opposed accusations and speculation?

And word can't wait for Broner and Thurman to come through with the win.

You watching the Shiming fight as well?

-Drew

laugh.gif

Floyd didn't turn down the biggest fight that boxing will ever see because Manny conceded to using the organization that Floyd wants to use which has had a track record of not only hiding his test results but other boxers as well.

This same organization were the same shady people that witheld the 2nd round of test results of Erik Morales before he fought Danny Garcia. They only wanted to release the results AFTER THE FIGHT AND GUESS WHAT? MORALES TESTED POSITIVE.
laugh.gif

You mean to tell me Floyd is all about cleaning the sport of boxing when he would rather use the shadier organization as opposed to one that was already well established years before and has had a record of catching cheats???

The funny thing is Manny was the one that pushed for VADA testing AND asked for the 5million dollar penalty for anyone caught with banned substances in their blood.
laugh.gif

You would still give Floyd the pass?
laugh.gif

Only on NT.
laugh.gif

-Drew
You're taking this way too personally my dude. 

Manny is pushing for VADA 5 years after he turned down all random blood testing, and a 5 million dollar penalty on top. This sounds very admirable now, 5 years from when it mattered. I never said I believed Pac is currently  doping. 

5 years ago, if Pac had said "Hey let's do VADA because of (insert your points listed above) instead of  "I'm afraid of needles" and "giving blood makes me weak", I'd be right with you.

So he goes from refusing a drug test to implementing a 5 million dollar penalty for banned substances..

:lol:

Floyd didn't turn down the biggest fight that boxing will ever see because Manny conceded to using the organization that Floyd wants to use which has had a track record of not only hiding his test results but other boxers as well.

This same organization were the same shady people that witheld the 2nd round of test results of Erik Morales before he fought Danny Garcia. They only wanted to release the results AFTER THE FIGHT AND GUESS WHAT? MORALES TESTED POSITIVE. :lol:

You mean to tell me Floyd is all about cleaning the sport of boxing when he would rather use the shadier organization as opposed to one that was already well established years before and has had a record of catching cheats???

The funny thing is Manny was the one that pushed for VADA testing AND asked for the 5million dollar penalty for anyone caught with banned substances in their blood. :lol:

You would still give Floyd the pass? :lol:

Only on NT. :lol:

-Drew

You're taking this way too personally my dude. 

Manny is pushing for VADA 5 years after he turned down all random blood testing, and a 5 million dollar penalty on top. This sounds very admirable now, 5 years from when it mattered. I never said I believed Pac is currently doping. 

5 years ago, if Pac had said "Hey let's do VADA because of (insert your points listed above) instead of  "I'm afraid of needles" and "giving blood makes me weak", I'd be right with you.

It's been an annoying ride with Floyd and Manny stans. This didnt just happen over night :lol:

I love to watch boxing. These "fans" just made it annoying for the past few years.

-Drew

Last edited:
looking forward to the broner and thurman fight dont know much about the other fighters to be honest :lol: but im just happy i get to watch prime time boxing on national tv... i dont have hbo or showtime so i have to go through other ways to watch the fights on there :smh:

It's been an annoying ride with Floyd and Manny stans. This didnt just happen over night
laugh.gif

I love to watch boxing. These "fans" just made it annoying for the past few years.

-Drew
Yea I've seen the back and forth between for the past 5 years now. Just glad (PEDS or no PEDS) soon it'll all come to an end. 

Looking foward to tomorrow's broadcast as well.

It's been an annoying ride with Floyd and Manny stans. This didnt just happen over night :lol:

-Drew

Yea I've seen the back and forth between for the past 5 years now. Just glad (PEDS or no PEDS) soon it'll all come to an end. 

Looking foward to tomorrow's broadcast as well.

I can't wait until BOTH fanbases leave the sport. Heavy dckriding on both sides.

I've been saying it throughout the thread, if you're going to be critical of one, you might as well be critical of the other because you'll end up looking like an ***.

I could understand you lobby for Floyd and all, but people have to be realize that he's been exposed of being a HUGE hypocrite and those PED accusations can and should've been thrown against him after that horrid smear campaign 5 years ago.

Btw, where are your accusations that Floyd is cycling PEDS now? :lol:
I figured all that evidence was enough to warrant some sort of questioning from you.

looking forward to the broner and thurman fight dont know much about the other fighters to be honest :lol: but im just happy i get to watch prime time boxing on national tv... i dont have hbo or showtime so i have to go through other ways to watch the fights on there :smh:

:lol: at you, still, for actually comparing a conversation with me as "talking to a wall" when countless others in this thread have made comments without facts and a solid basis.

The Ghost was somewhat solid/a beast during his lightweight campaign. Once he went up in weight he's become questionable. I definitely see Keith pulling through, though.

Broner needs this win. :lol:
Especially after that beatdown Maidana gave him. Hopefully he's learned to not be lazy with his shoulder roll. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
Btw, where are your accusations that Floyd is cycling PEDS now?
laugh.gif

I figured all that evidence was enough to warrant some sort of questioning from you.

-Drew
I could care less about whether Ariza is in May or Pacs corner, USADA "hiding evidence". Pac throwing 1000 punches a fight, jumping up x amount of divisions, stopping men much bigger than him, etc etc. I am not going to speculate.

My whole opinion is formed on the action 1 fighter took. That's like me interviewing for a job making 2x my salary, getting the green light but I gotta take a drug screening prior. 

And then my refusing the job.

Just doesn't happen in real life unless you clearly have reason not to take the test. 

Sidenote, am I the only one who thinks Guerrero is heavily being slept on?

Btw, where are your accusations that Floyd is cycling PEDS now? :lol:

-Drew

I could care less about whether Ariza is in May or Pacs corner, USADA "hiding evidence". Pac throwing 1000 punches a fight, jumping up x amount of divisions, stopping men much bigger than him, etc etc. I am not going to speculate.

My whole opinion is formed on the action 1 fighter took. That's like me interviewing for a job making 2x my salary, getting the green light but I gotta take a drug screening prior. 

And then my refusing the job.

Just doesn't happen in real life unless you clearly have reason not to take the test. 

Sidenote, am I the only one who thinks Guerrero is heavily being slept on?

You basing your opinion on 1 ACTION that one athlete took shows your bias and that you're not willing to have an open mind.

You still haven't answered the question.

After the MULTIPLE ACTIONS that Floyd committed and his exposed hypocrisy, do you choose to condemn him as well? or you still choose to get at Pac and accuse him for that ONE ACTION?

Both fighters have shown their share of "dumbassness". You would still ride for one of them? :lol:

Sidenote: Not sleeping on the Ghost. Dude was solid during his lighter weights.

-Drew

Last edited:
I'd love to see Molina get the upset but Broner obviously much quicker and the better boxer. Chaves gave Thurman a good test but Guerrero will be a good measuring stick to see where Keith really stands. I'm going Thurman SD.

You basing your opinion on 1 ACTION that one athlete took shows your bias and that you're not willing to have an open mind.

After the MULTIPLE ACTIONS that Floyd committed and his exposed hypocrisy, do you choose to condemn him as well? or you still choose to get at Pac and accuse him for that ONE ACTION?

Both fighters have shown their share of "dumbassness". You would still ride for one of them?
laugh.gif

-Drew
I don't agree with "multiple actions".

First round of negotiations was 2009/10ish? Floyd promoted USADA for blood tests. Danny Garcia/Eric Morales was in 2012 when this wrong doing occured. How was Floyd to know USADA might not be all its put up to be? And again, hes a loyal dude. If he's trusted them since 2010, why move from whats working? <-- Speculation

3 unreveiled tests? Who knows  what those tests could say, he failed? he passed? he was constipated and they found diuretics in the screenings? Heck if I, or anyone else knows. We don't. Again...speculation. 

Hiring Ariza? Floyd let a lot of his team go prior to Maidana II, could he not have simply hired Ariza because he was available? Or also, like a poster said prior, as an informant into what Pac was/is doing? May sure didn't look like a powerhouse walking into/leaving Maidana fight, those Ariza shakes must not be working. <-- Speculation

I wil concede there are "multiple allegations" on Floyds side that are worth looking into, but I choose not to spin my wheels about information I'll never know until its widely reported by the media oulets. 

In the middle of Pacs allegations, I didn't spin my wheels at oh, hes got Ariza, he stopped Cotto/DLH doe, he 1 punch KO'ed Hatton doe. 

My opinion is formed on the 1 FACT, you, and any other person can say without a doubt. Not speculation/opinion/or only having half the story sitting behind our computer screens.

Both fighters have shown their share of "dumbassness". You would still ride for one of them? :lol:

-Drew

First round of negotiations was 2009/10ish? Floyd promoted USADA for blood tests. Danny Garcia/Eric Morales was in 2012 when this wrong doing occured. How was Floyd to know USADA might not be all its put up to be? And again, hes a loyal dude. If he's trusted them since 2010, why move from whats working?

Last edited:
So Pac refused blood testing the day of the fight. And that's reason for you to believe he was juicing. <-- Speculation

Last edited:

-Drew

First round of negotiations was 2009/10ish? Floyd promoted USADA for blood tests. Danny Garcia/Eric Morales was in 2012 when this wrong doing occured. How was Floyd to know USADA might not be all its put up to be? And again, hes a loyal dude. If he's trusted them since 2010, why move from whats working?

Dude is straight exposing himself and showing us his bias. :lol:

These USADA clowns are the same dudes who effed over Winky Wright. :smh:

Oh I wonder which fight this was.

Oh yeah, it was against a GOLDEN BOY FIGHTER.

-Drew

So you call keeping the records of three test results of Floyd, speculation and a refusal of USADA testing from Manny a fact that he's on PEDS?

So I'm guessing you know that before this whole USADA nonsense, the organization that was doing the testing for boxers was the NSAC (Including FLOYD'S TESTS WHEN HE STARTED PRO). If Floyd was a loyal dude, don't you think the NSAC would've been good enough? I mean he's been a loyal dude all his time correct?

Let's not forget to mention the fact that USADA has been "LOYAL" to Golden Boy Promotions for years before and look at the services they've given them.
laugh.gif

STRAIGHT REFUSAL OF REVEALING TEST RESULTS AND GIVING THEIR FIGHTERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO RETEST MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER THEY HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. Maybe there's a reason why Floyd has been loyal to them for years right? Oh wait, I forgot to mention, GOLDEN BOY HAS HAD THE HISTORY OF CO-PROMOTING MAYWEATHER FIGHTS.

Seems easy to put two and two together doesn't it?

Loyalty probably isn't the best argument to throw at this situation when you want FAIR CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ALL ATHLETES.
Wouldn't a NEUTRAL PARTY BE FAIR AND SQUARE?

Why would Mayweather choose to use USADA over VADA WHEN VADA HAS HAD NO HISTORY OF TIES WITH ANY BOXING PROMOTER AND IS A NEUTRAL PARTY?

WHY DIDN'T FLOYD JUMP FROM USADA TO VADA WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS MONEY HUNGRY CHEATS AND HE'S BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR FAIRNESS IN HIS FIGHTS?

Let me guess your answer. "Loyalty".
laugh.gif

Give it up man. Stop being a sheep.

-Drew
Lets just agree to disagree on this one. You're getting way into your feelings w/ the name calling and excessive capital letters 
laugh.gif

You form your opinion on speculation, well if SUCH and SUCH happened, how come SUCH and SUCH didn't blah blah blah. 

You have your opinion, and I have mine. You can try to connect the dots all you want, but just remember  all this  speculation has transpired due to the action  of 1 fighter turning down the most lucrative (at the time) fight in boxing, over not wanting to take random blood tests. Spin it how you want, but thats fact.

All your speculation, and thus your opinion, comes after that fact.

Lets just agree to disagree on this one. You're getting way into your feelings w/ the name calling and excessive capital letters :lol:

You form your opinion on speculation, well if SUCH and SUCH happened, how come SUCH and SUCH didn't blah blah blah. 

You have your opinion, and I have mine. You can try to connect the dots all you want, but just remember all this speculation has transpired due to the action of 1 fighter turning down the most lucrative (at the time) fight in boxing, over not wanting to take random blood tests. Spin it how you want, but thats fact.

Whenever somebody tries to simplify it for what it really is people jump all over the place pointing fingers when the FACT is that regardless of if he was or wasn't using he refused the initial testing which stopped the fight. What's the excuse for that?

So you call keeping the records of three test results of Floyd, speculation and a refusal of USADA testing from Manny a fact that he's on PEDS?

So I'm guessing you know that before this whole USADA nonsense, the organization that was doing the testing for boxers was the NSAC (Including FLOYD'S TESTS WHEN HE STARTED PRO). If Floyd was a loyal dude, don't you think the NSAC would've been good enough? I mean he's been a loyal dude all his time correct?

Let's not forget to mention the fact that USADA has been "LOYAL" to Golden Boy Promotions for years before and look at the services they've given them. :lol:

STRAIGHT REFUSAL OF REVEALING TEST RESULTS AND GIVING THEIR FIGHTERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO RETEST MULTIPLE TIMES AFTER THEY HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. Maybe there's a reason why Floyd has been loyal to them for years right? Oh wait, I forgot to mention, GOLDEN BOY HAS HAD THE HISTORY OF CO-PROMOTING MAYWEATHER FIGHTS.

Seems easy to put two and two together doesn't it?

Loyalty probably isn't the best argument to throw at this situation when you want FAIR CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ALL ATHLETES.

Wouldn't a NEUTRAL PARTY BE FAIR AND SQUARE?

Why would Mayweather choose to use USADA over VADA WHEN VADA HAS HAD NO HISTORY OF TIES WITH ANY BOXING PROMOTER AND IS A NEUTRAL PARTY?

WHY DIDN'T FLOYD JUMP FROM USADA TO VADA WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS MONEY HUNGRY CHEATS AND HE'S BEEN CAMPAIGNING FOR FAIRNESS IN HIS FIGHTS?

Let me guess your answer. "Loyalty". :lol:

Give it up man. Stop being a sheep.

-Drew

Lets just agree to disagree on this one. You're getting way into your feelings w/ the name calling and excessive capital letters :lol:

You have your opinion, and I have mine. You can try to connect the dots all you want, but just remember all this speculation has transpired due to the action of 1 fighter turning down the most lucrative (at the time) fight in boxing, over not wanting to take random blood tests. Spin it how you want, but thats fact.

This is the best response you can honestly give when shown cold hard facts? :lol:

May 2nd won't be the best day in boxing history. The best day ever will be when you ride or die "fans" are finally gone. :lol:

I'm passionate for the love of the sport. Not for the glory and hard on that you get when your favorite boxer is a walking talking hypocrite.

-Drew

Whenever somebody tries to simplify it for what it really is people jump all over the place pointing fingers when the FACT is that regardless of if he was or wasn't using he refused the initial testing which stopped the fight. What's the excuse for that?

Exactly who pointed fingers at who first?

Who has evidence and history as opposed to speculation, bias, and opinions?

What's the excuse for Floyd wanting USADA anyway when the NSAC or VADA was well established years ahead of USADA and with VADA having a good track record?

What's the excuse of wanting to use USADA over and over when NSAC and VADA are neutral parties?

You have yet to bring something to the table besides trying to prove me wrong and questioning, when all I want is a "fair shake" for all these boxers that Mayweather has been campaigning for.

-Drew

Last edited:
^no disrespect but get off your high horse. We get it you're "a real fan of the sport" and everybody else is a flomo or a pactard. For a fight this big u should expect some "causals" giving their 2 cents

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom