OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best response you can honestly give when shown cold hard facts?
laugh.gif

May 2nd won't be the best day in boxing history. The best day ever will be when you ride or die "fans" are finally gone.
laugh.gif

I'm passionate for the love of the sport. Not for the glory and hard on that you get when your favorite boxer is a walking talking hypocrite.

-Drew
You should get some air my dude. There ride or die "fans" you're complaining about, your posts look strangely just like them. CAPS and all.

I love the sport too, not just Floyd. But I call a spade a spade. I don't care if you're Floyd, Pac, Lebron, Stone Cold Steven Austin, the person serving me my Mcdonalds Fries; If you refuse drug testing, you look guilty. Simple as that. It's not a bias.

And I'm over this PED debate/war. Can we talk about something more fruitful now?

^no disrespect but get off your high horse. We get it your "a real fan of the sport" and everybody else is a flomo or a pactard. For a fight this big u should expect some "causals" giving their 2 cents

I can take facts and well orchestrated opinions of the matter if they're based off of something solid.

I'd rather have people that are educated in the matter sharing their two cents, rather than those basing their opinions off other people's opinions.

That's the reason why there is stupidity in the world.

No offense taken or given.

-Drew

This is the best response you can honestly give when shown cold hard facts? :lol:

May 2nd won't be the best day in boxing history. The best day ever will be when you ride or die "fans" are finally gone. :lol:

I'm passionate for the love of the sport. Not for the glory and hard on that you get when your favorite boxer is a walking talking hypocrite.

-Drew

You should get some air my dude. There ride or die "fans" you're complaining about, your posts look strangely just like them. CAPS and all.

I love the sport too, not just Floyd. But I call a spade a spade. I don't care if you're Floyd, Pac, Lebron, Stone Cold Steven Austin, the person serving me my Mcdonalds Fries; If you refuse drug testing, you look guilty. Simple as that. It's not a bias.

And I'm over this PED debate/war. Can we talk about something more fruitful now?

Read my posts. Then read yours.

Who really looks like a "ride or die" fan.

All my posts were based on facts that were well documented matters. Unlike yours that were based on opinions and speculation.

All I know is that it's pretty obvious who is biased and who isn't.

It's really like talking to a wall. :lol:

-Drew

Any chance we end up getting a rematch out of this or a trilogy?

They said they is no rematch clause.

I actually believe there WILL be a rematch though, because there is just to much money to be made.

Come on man? $180 MILLION DOLLARS to fight for 36 minutes? Not including revenues and all that? $180 MILLION????

For me, I think both camps decided against a rematch clause so no shady judge decision can affect the fight outcome.

"Oh let's give the fight to Pacquiao, they gonna fight again anyway, they have a rematch clause, then we will give that fight to Mayweather"

For your sake, I hope it is, Mr. Marcus. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
if floyd wins i doubt there will be a rematch... he has nothing else to prove and too much to lose if he does a rematch... hes going to coast to that #49 win with all the money from the first fight

I only see a rematch happening if the fight is close. And not maidana close because those fights were not close.

Whenever somebody tries to simplify it for what it really is people jump all over the place pointing fingers when the FACT is that regardless of if he was or wasn't using he refused the initial testing which stopped the fight. What's the excuse for that?
You do know he didn't refuse testing right? So the only FACT here is you don't know what you are talking about.  He didn't agree to the testing times that Floyd had requested, that was where things fell apart. All that tells me is he didn't feel the need to bow to any demands. Fighters do play mind games with one another in the negotiation phase, this is common practice. I like how you completed shoulder rolled the facts I came at you with regarding Floyd's banned hand meds though.

You do know he didn't refuse testing right? So the only FACT here is you don't know what you are talking about.  He didn't agree to the testing times that Floyd had requested, that was where things fell apart. All that tells me is he didn't feel the need to bow to any demands. Fighters do play mind games with one another in the negotiation phase, this is common practice. I like how you completed shoulder rolled the facts I came at you with regarding Floyd's banned hand meds though.

This guy :lol: He refused random blood and urine testing yes or no? Yes. That's the point I was making and I think u know that ur just trying to be cute. And the xylocaine thing? What is it you want me to say to that? at the end of the day that ***** irrelevant. It's not performance enhancing. Manny taking PEDs is irrelevant as well. 5 years ago/now whatever Floyd's skill set is on another level non of that is gonna make a difference

How about we all agree that both Floyd and Manny have done shady and idiotic ****.

That sounds about right, doesn't it?

-Drew

This guy
laugh.gif
He refused random blood and urine testing yes or no? Yes. That's the point I was making and I think u know that ur just trying to be cute. And the xylocaine thing? What is it you want me to say to that? at the end of the day that ***** irrelevant. It's not performance enhancing. Manny taking PEDs is irrelevant as well. 5 years ago/now whatever Floyd's skill set is on another level non of that is gonna make a difference
*Mind blown*  lol

I wan't to post ish at times, then I just think to myself...what is the use?

On another note, I like the turn this thread is taking. I'm hype as hell for this coming weekend fights and May 2nd.

This guy :lol: He refused random blood and urine testing yes or no? Yes. That's the point I was making and I think u know that ur just trying to be cute. And the xylocaine thing? What is it you want me to say to that? at the end of the day that ***** irrelevant. It's not performance enhancing. Manny taking PEDs is irrelevant as well. 5 years ago/now whatever Floyd's skill set is on another level non of that is gonna make a difference
*Mind blown*  lol

I wan't to post ish at times, then I just think to myself...what is the use?

On another note, I like the turn this thread is taking. I'm hype as hell for this coming weekend fights and May 2nd.

There's no use bruh.

I should have done what you did and stayed out of it, but the hypocrisy and bias of some posters got the best of me. :lol:

-Drew

^ I might throw a few bucks on the near 8/1 odds Floyd wins via KO/TKO someone mentioned earlier 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom