OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ ya because the other 47 times he just laid down :rolleyes

Dude had around 30+ clinches his last fight. Runs. taking his usual breaks on the ropes. He can't do none of that bs against manny. I just don't see Floyd winning. Manny will get the better of Floyd. I don't see him winning unless he knocks manny out.

Last edited:
^ Respect your opinion, but you don't reach 47-0 beating world champion after world champion, by not coming to fight.

Dude had around 30+ clinches his last fight. Runs. taking his usual breaks on the ropes. He can't do none of that bs against manny. I just don't see Floyd winning. Manny will get the better of Floyd. I don't see him winning unless he knocks manny out.
Can't be real life :x:smh::rofl:

^^I know right 
laugh.gif
 wtf. 

How to get $50 off Mayweather-Pacquiao PPV - Dan Rafael Blog - ESPN http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/12626/how-to-get-50-off-mayweather-pacquiao-ppv
I don't know if that is going to be available in NY or the east side though. I sell Tecate out here and haven't seen 18pks. I contacted the lady from HeinekenUSA directly and she is going to find out for me. That would be nice. Its like purchasing a few 18pks and getting $50 back; free beer for the fight. I hope they do that for the 12pk cans here since they are going to be at $7.99 in select stores.

edit: It's only gonna be available in the southwestern states 
grin.gif

Last edited:

^^I know right 
laugh.gif
 wtf. 

I don't know if that is going to be available in NY or the east side though. I sell Tecate out here and haven't seen 18pks. I contacted the lady from HeinekenUSA directly and she is going to find out for me. That would be nice. Its like purchasing a few 18pks and getting $50 back; free beer for the fight. I hope they do that for the 12pk cans here since they are going to be at $7.99 in select stores.

edit: It's only gonna be available in the southwestern states 
grin.gif
Bummer. I was ready to buy all that beer. Haha.

I work at a Nursing Home, and I'm arranging a watching party for my residents who want to watch this fight. Unfortunately we don't have the capabilities to order it via PPV, so we are going to be using a computer w/ HDMI cable.

Can any of you guys here recommend sites that will be PAID streaming sites for the fight?

Thank you in advance

I hope pac comes to box, fellow pac stans this is what he needs to do. BOX, stay in mmw chest, with good footwork and movement, and punch when mmw does....idk but don't think pac winning.

They really didn't want anyone witnessing Pac's training. Well damn.

-Drew

Roach actually explained this in an interview.

Normally Roach is REALLY open about his training. He lets his opponent see almost everything. Sparring, mitt work, etc. He's normally pretty open about his strategy and confident that they won't be able to stop it. He says he does this to strike fear in them.

This time he wants to catch Mayweather by surprise. Obviously he's not as confident as before - which is smart. No need to give away your strategy to a mastermind.

They really didn't want anyone witnessing Pac's training. Well damn.

-Drew

Normally Roach is REALLY open about his training. He lets his opponent see almost everything. Sparring, mitt work, etc. He's normally pretty open about his strategy and confident that they won't be able to stop it. He says he does this to strike fear in them.

This time he wants to catch Mayweather by surprise. Obviously he's not as confident as before - which is smart. No need to give away your strategy to a mastermind.

Sun Tzu tactics, huh.

This fight really got me hyped. :smokin

-Drew

You're talking bout the Grantland interview with Jalen Rose, right? Watched the Pac, Arum, and Roach interviews last night. Roach's def interested me the most.

For those that didn't catch 'em:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom