OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight is falling on my bday weekend and i will be renting a cabin in tahoe to celebrate. I contacted the cabin manager about ordering the fight and he said that its a general rule that ordering pay pe rview is not allowed. Do you guys know how I can order this fight online so i can  just hook up my laptop to the a TV and watch instead?? 

This fight is falling on my bday weekend and i will be renting a cabin in tahoe to celebrate. I contacted the cabin manager about ordering the fight and he said that its a general rule that ordering pay pe rview is not allowed. Do you guys know how I can order this fight online so i can  just hook up my laptop to the a TV and watch instead?? 
I remember I ordered a Pacquiao fight through toprank.tv a while back. Don't know if that would be the case for may 2nd

i'll be in vegas that weekend, staying at Luxor. anyone know how closed circuit is going to work? i called MGM and Luxor yesterday, and they said CC is invite only right now for high rollers. i wonder when they'll open it up to the public, if at all.

Yo... Off topic but how much is it to rent a cabin in Lake Tahoe?

My family/relatives are planning to have a 'White Christmas' and rent a cabin up there.

i'll be in vegas that weekend, staying at Luxor. anyone know how closed circuit is going to work? i called MGM and Luxor yesterday, and they said CC is invite only right now for high rollers. i wonder when they'll open it up to the public, if at all.
I will be in Vegas as well, and was just about to say has anyone been able to get closed circuit tickets yet? 

I will be in Vegas as well, and was just about to say has anyone been able to get closed circuit tickets yet? 

im keeping an eye on twitter. Supposed to be sometime this week.

According to this thing from last week, $150 for CC.
http://www.cbssports.com/general/ey...ets-for-mayweather-pacquiao-will-be-expensive

Pacquiao will win very easily
56782372.jpg

I don't know of any pay sites to stream the fight...But there are stream sites that you may find the fight on...

Just make sure the internet speed is real fast or the stream will be choppy. lol

2 weeks away lets goooooooooo...... Can't wait to see Mayweather taste those :nerd:z Reyes gloves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom