OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacquiao will win very easily

Please. Just stop. That's some heavy *** nut swinging.

floyd aint really undefeated tho.....he lost that castillo fight by a good margin

:lol: k

floyd aint really undefeated tho.....he lost that castillo fight by a good margin

View media item 1497533

I agree with dude, though.

Floyd got the gift decision after that fight. I gave the first 4 rounds to Floyd, but the rest were all JLC. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thought JLC was robbed.

Even in compubox numbers, JLC was ahead in punches thrown and connected.

Floyd washed him the second time though, but by no means can you say that Floyd won the first.

-Drew

Floyd got the gift decision after that fight. I gave the first 4 rounds to Floyd, but the rest were all JLC. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thought JLC was robbed.

Floyd washed him the second time though, but by no means can you say that Floyd won the first.

-Drew
but hey that's boxing lol

Loke when pernell whitaker beat down jcc But didn't get the decision

Last edited:

-Drew
but hey that's boxing lol

Loke when pernell whitaker beat down jcc But didn't get the decision

Don't get me started smh. That call was disgusting. I honestly had Pernell winning his fight against ODLH as well but of course we know what happens.

-Drew

Last edited:

-Drew

I had JLC winning that fight by a small margin but hey PBF with the W. Arum got him that decision. Just like how he got Bradley that robbery over pac. It is what it is. And sweet pea was def robbed in both fights menrioned. Dude is the goat IMO

Last edited:

-Drew

I had JLC winning that fight by a small margin but hey PBF with the W. Arum got him that decision. Just like how he got Bradley that robbery over pac. It is what it is. And sweat pea was def robbed in both fights menrioned. Dude is the goat IMO

Pernell is definitely that dude. Easily within the top 3 for me. EASILY. Dude was like Floyd and Manny put into one complete fighter. :nthat: :lol:

-Drew

157454391-oscar-de-la-hoya-is-hit-with-a-right-punch-gettyimages.jpg

Just got around to watching the "Mayweather - Pacquiao: At Last".

Is it me or did that seem like and agenda by HBO to defame Floyd Mayweather? Definitely not one of HBOs best prefight/24-7 episodes...

Love the Sweat Pea shout outs in here.

I tried to go by Wild Card to get in a work out when I was in LA earlier this week.

Usually you can go in, pay $5 and use the equipment.

**** was on military style lockdown when I tried on Monday.

Come to find out open workouts were on Wednesday.

Just got around to watching the "Mayweather - Pacquiao: At Last".

Is it me or did that seem like and agenda by HBO to defame Floyd Mayweather? Definitely not one of HBOs best prefight/24-7 episodes...

The Showtime specials will focus on Floyd, HBO specials focus on Pac. From what I've been hearing on Boxing forums, HBO's doc had the better production of the two.

-Drew

Last edited:
Pernell is definitely that dude. Easily within the top 3 for me. EASILY. Dude was like Floyd and Manny put into one complete fighter. :nthat: :lol:

-Drew

Jus think what he could have been with out the drugs. Dude was a minster and like u said was also robbed by garbage dlh. His style was unconventional both offensively and defensively so much fun to watch

I work at a Nursing Home, and I'm arranging a watching party for my residents who want to watch this fight. Unfortunately we don't have the capabilities to order it via PPV, so we are going to be using a computer w/ HDMI cable.

Can any of you guys here recommend sites that will be PAID streaming sites for the fight?

Thank you in advance

anyone?

HBO always does a good job with those tho.

But that joint should be called " Mayweather was scared and he finally made the fight" :lol:

Because that's all it was about. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom